Wayfair Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Wayfair Reviews

About Wayfair:

Wayfair is in the business of giving our customers easy online access to the world’s home stuff in one place. Wayfair believes that options for your home can come from just about anywhere, so we carry over 5,000 brands of products like furniture, lighting, cookware, and everything in between. We also know that home furnishings often don’t fit in your car, so we offer free shipping on most big stuff and most other stuff, too

Wayfair Stores Ltd, 78 New Oxford St

Tell us how Wayfair made you happy
Wayfair 4 star review on 17th May 2018
Ab
Amy
Placed an order on Wayfair for a cushion. Nothing spectacular and not overly expensive. Was given a delivery date which was subsequently changed and brought forward. Then was told the item had been despatched by DHL, another worthless company, and given a tracking number. On checking the tracking was informed that the item had been collected. Next the tracking showed delayed. Got fed up with trying to get the item delivered I asked for a refund. Was told I could not have a refund as the item had been despatched. After several emails trying to ascertain when I might get the item I was informed that, due to a backlog of orders, the item had not yet been despatched so pointed out there was no reason not to receive a refund. No chance. Wayfair do not want to know. I pointed out that I had paid Wayfair, not their supplier and not DHL and that Wayfair should refund me. I was told that they couldn't refund me until they had contacted the courier and the supplier to find the lost item. I pointed out that in one of their emails I was informed the item had not been despatched therefore was not lost so please refund me. I pointed out that if they couldn't find an item that wasn't lost would I have to wait forever to get a refund. It looks very much that way as I am still waiting. Would I recommend Wayfair. No Would I deal with them again. No Any company that is prepared to tell lies over a measly £28 does not deserve customers.
dont touch wayfair they dont deliver goods then wont givr a refund until goods are returned how the hell do you return goods that havnt been delivered
I ordered a sideboard which didn't arrive on the given date. I chased it up and was told there was a delay and was given another date a week or so later. Again it didn't arrive. I chased up up again only to receive a verbatim email saying that the delivery was now 6 months away! I genuinely thought it was a typo and they had put January instead of July so clarified it but received the same verbatim response stating January, which didn't answer the question as to why the item was still being advertised on their site with a 2-3 week wait. If you pay for an item that should arrive in a week, or two, would you seriously expect to wait a further 6 months! Order cancelled, I hope my refund is forthcoming. It remains on their site with a 2-3 week delivery.
Wayfair costumer service lies to customers regarding the return process. Ordered a bed, they shipped the item to the wrong address and then wanted me to pay for it, even though they shipped it to the wrong address. Customer service told me to call back in 7 days to make sure the item is not stuck with FedEx because they have problems with FedEx losing items. Called back after 7 days and Since the item was delivered to the wrong address, WayFair customer service said they were not at fault for the shipping error and I should still pay for the item I never received. Seriously?? NO WAY .... lost a customer today WayFair.
Terrible experience with wallpaper delivery.. I requested a sample of a particular wallpaper on 07/06, and received an email advising that they could not provide a sample of the requested paper, but I could order a roll and then order the remainder afterwards if it was suitable for the purpose. I placed this order on 09/06, with an estimated delivery date of 12/06... I waited beyond this date and received a package from Hermes on 18/06, which contained a roll of a different wallpaper to that which I had ordered. I then contacted Wayfair through their online chat tool, and was advised that a new roll was being sent out to me, and would be with me by 29/06... please note this expected date was nearly 20 days after the original order was placed. After being advised that a refund would not be possible until after this amended delivery date, I reluctantly agreed and after taking screenshots of the entire conversation, I accepted that I would have to wait until the roll was delivered. Today is 29/06. I checked online to see the status of my order and noticed that Hermes have had the package since 20/06, and are yet to attempt delivery. I rang customer services to express my dismay at this situation and was advised that I would have to wait a further two working days for an investigation to be started, before they could tell me where my package was and when I could expect it to be delivered. When I made reference to the advice given to me on the online chat tool, and that I had a record of this exchange, I was told that the agent didn't know what they were talking about, and that I had been given the wrong advice. I then requested a full refund as was promised to me online by the chat representative, to be told that I would only receive my refund, once the roll had been located and returned to Wayfair. I think this is outrageous, the time scale involved in waiting for the original roll to be delivered, the initial non remedying of the wrong paper being delivered and the hesitancy on Wayfair's behalf to issue a refund once the whole situation had turned sour, gives me grave concerns for their ability to actually deliver the products that they claim to sell. The agent involved on the phone assured me that a refund would be given. I am yet to see this reflected in both my account area or via my credit card statement. I am still awaiting confirmation that my refund has been processed, but in the meantime I implore you to think twice before placing an order with Wayfair. *UPDATE* Despite the reply given by Wayfair, Hermes contacted me this morning to claim that the package would be delivered this afternoon, despite being promised yesterday by Wayfair that a full refund would be issued! So at the end of the matter, It appears that I have been lied to by the online representative and now the phone representative too! There's little to no point in asking this company for help. Even when they claim to be helping, and they acknowledge that it is a problem of their own making, they continue to lie and to hold my money hostage, while they cover the mess that they themselves have created. I hold very little hope that they will expedite my refund as has been promised now on multiple occasions, and am looking to reverse the charge on my credit card as a point of recourse. Frankly, its not worth getting into the bother in the first place, I advise you all to find someone else to buy your product from.
Ordered a recliner. The gaps in the seating area results in cellphones, remotes and other items falling through the chair. Cheap construction. A dud buy.
Last time I ever order from this company. Customer service is horrible. I called because my order was supposed to be delivered 3 days ago. Not only I was told to wait 4 more days, that I shouldn’t expect them to call the delivery driver at 10 pm. Extremely rude
We purchased a 3 seater sofa and the box arrived. We stored this at the property we were due to move into. We opened the box and only half the sofa was in it. I phoned Wayfair and explained as we will have nothing to sit on when we move in (with our 16 month old boy). They said they will investigate but they can’t send the rest missing until this is done. Absolute shambles of a company. I asked to speak to a manager and they said I will get a call back in 2-3 days!! Absolutely avoid at all costs. I’m getting nowhere in getting this sorted.
I am disappointed I spent too much money on a sideboard and was missing its legs and screws. The piece is beautiful but it looks awkward without the legs. I inquired about the missing pieces they sent me 4 legs Without hardware . It needs 8 legs. One of the legs was damaged. Legs looked used. Then they said they’d send 5 legs and hardware. I received a confirmation email that they are ordering the parts. They never sent them and I waited awhile. I called again and they only had record of the first set. It’s been over a week, they sent another confirmation that they only just created fed ex label. It shows they requested it day I called Ut stated arrive last week. Tracking shows items have not been picked up by fed ex. They are not even compensating for their mistakes. I’m not sure if I’ll even get these legs. I will never recommend wayfair.
Terrible customer service. Product faulty and told to return but the courier they say they have instructed never turns up. I have wasted 5 days now waiting in & when I complain all I get are templated emails apologising but not actually answering my complaints. I know have 2 different Wayfair employees (1 from management & 1 from their apparent specialised collection team) both giving me different dates and different couriers - clearly Wayfair don’t have any clue when or what is happening with the collection either.
PSA: Do NOT order from WAYFAIR. They charge an exorbitant amount of money if you want to return items. The experience of online shopping is that you generally get free returns since you cannot see the item first-hand until it arrives, unless you already know the exact item you’re getting. It took 3 weeks for them to get my order to me, and now they are charging me a $100 return fee! STAY AWAY FROM WAYFAIR. (I love that their name contradicts their business practices! 😂)
Twice I received the broken goods and the third time the goods did not arrive at all I will never buy anything from this company again
I ordered chairs and on the website it said 100 sets. I ordered it because it was a great deal, then I went online to show my family what I bought to see if it fits the house. That's when I realized that it was probably an error on their end. I quickly canceled and after a day, I was emailed back saying that my purchase cannot be canceled due to it being sent out. It took 2 days for the label to create and another 4 days for it to ship. They are clearly lying about it. I even spoke to a representative who said that their system has shipped the chairs. Fast-forward to yesterday: I asked support for a refund and they said that they can either send me a tracking label or have me print it out. I don't have a printer, so I walked all the way to the library to print it out. When I contacted support again to have someone come and pick it up, they told me that they sent me the wrong label and they can either send me a label or have me print it out. WHAT THE **** is this service. Worst place ever. Just save yourself the time. If I don't get my money back I'm just going to sue this place. Clearly they are not cooperating
Do not shop at Wayfair. Their customer service department is rude and unable to handle the simplest issue.All they can do is pass you off to different people who are unable to help you and never follow through.The worst customer service I have received in a long time. Sales must be good because of the pandemic so customer service now takes a back seat.
Bought a garden corner sofa Mid-April, had a could of delays which i was fine about. the latest delay i called up to see what is happening. Said they would investigate and come back to me, sent email delaying the investigation. Just got an email through cancelling my order. the sofa is still on their website available to order however now double the cost... Rip off. no help from customer services, advised to look at other sofas. well will need to wait 3-5 days for my money they have had this whole time. Will NEVER use again.
If you are planning to buy furniture with wayfair. Please reconsider. I bought a wardrobe from them and after 2 months i get an email from Dhl stating that the order is due for delivery and after delivery date wayfair tells me the order has been cancelled due to technical error. If this was in Uk things would be differently sorted. Customer service is very bad. They do not have answers to your question. Now i have no wardrobe because it apparently disappeared in thin air. Not a reliable company at all. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.
You are only getting a 2 as the item shipped faster than expected. However screen damaged, no easy number to call for assistance follies online line on refund resend issue with damaged item and have heard nothing! Did however get an email to rate item shipped! Ridiculous! Below questions are not able to answer as we still have not heard from wayfair on damaged item!
Poor delivery experience. They will damage the item and home in the process. Afterwards they will claim that they told you if they damage your home it's not their fault and they told you prior to moving the item. The delivery company they use do not know how to move furniture, lack proper training, and equipment.
Hopeless, another 70 year old with lots of buying experience and this is just about as bad as it gets. Waited in all day, no show. Then a struggle before I received a refund. Decided to give them a 2nd chance, item was not in stock, so requested an alert when it was. Received an alert "back in stock", but when I tried to order it was not! Customer service people on the phone are lovely, they have my sympathy working for this company, no doubt all the Mr Bigs are rolling in the dosh from ordinary people and driving around in the rolls royces. Avoid at all costs, I'd prefer to sit on the floor then buy furniture from this shower.
Wayfair is rated 1.62 based on 1,664 reviews