We Buy Any Car Reviews

of reviewers recommend We Buy Any Car
Telephone

Tell us how We Buy Any Car made you happy
WORST company ever!!!!! We got our online quote for £1445; arrived on time for our 5pm appointment where they were running 45 minutes late. Then after they looked at the car offered us £800!!!!!!! The slightest marks on the car are categorised as 'body work'. DO NOT USE THEM...they are a DISGRACE!
"Nit picking" total lack of flexibility. Phantom stone chips on a pristine car. Perhaps being addressed by name rather than "mate" would have helped a little.
Do not recognise my cars - should be called we buy some cars.com if they are less than X years old
Had heard all the negative talk about this company but wanted to find out for myself.
Do not go near them they are a total disaster. We travelled a distance of 160 miles round trip.
Didnt ask for identification. Was told it would be outside.No inside a dingy grubby office.Offered £900 less than quoted.
Would love to get in touch with Philip Schofield.Anyone know how?Be warned!!!!!!!!!!!
As recorded by others the quote they gave was just bait to reel you in , they then play like a sap with a load of tosh of how they have found all these issues to devalue your car even though you may have been upfront and pointed them out on line.I was even told that my V5 document being the old blue top was a reason the computer deducted money The guy was obviously playing to a script. I did try to haggle and I suggested I would take the car away and sort out the V5, this prompted him to go back to his computer to press some buttons and come back with a slightly better offer with some laughable comment and waving of hands to say he had adjusted the V5 issue so it was no longer an issue!. By this time Iwas thoroughly hacked off accepted his final offer then to realise that this time he had not deducted the £49 admin fee. Felt a right plonker. Price was about 40% below original offer. My advice is stay clear or be prepared to walk away they do react when you try to back out but rather intimidatingly the take have your documentation and keys in to their office which is off putting if you just want to get your stuff and go. Wish I had found this site earlier I realise now what to expect. It is difficult to get the bad taste out of your mouth and get over the feeling of being so easily manipulated. So whatever you do have a back up plan so you can walk away . I have learnt a good life lesson if something looks too good to be true it is a SCAM. Do not use them
Unreliable ,unprincipled and absolute thieves,
Avoid and use a reputable company!
Just don’t go near them they are so dodgy what a bunch of dodgers
Pence office. Is a mess
You mislead. You say my car is worth X then I turn up prepared to get X - £49.99 and you offer me X - £49.99 - most of the money you originally offered. Having read many of your reviews it would appear that this is your modus operandi. How interesting. It would appear they are just dishonest. Who would have thought?
Waste of my time. From online valuation of £750, I wasted 1.5h to find out that they can only pay me £180 !!!!!!!! Avoid them for your own good.
Valuation £2850. Reasonable minimum after other quotes £2000 at least. 87K Miles diesel vg condition DS3. Turned engine on. Counted the blemishes which we know dealers can mask. Offer £901. Would do me a favour £1301. Had to laugh. 🤡
Initial offer of circa £900 for an 05 Jag Xtype. Saw the lad at Penge who said car was in very good condition and then went on to say actual offer was £310! Jokers! Don't waste your time with these amateurs.
£150 for a bmw convertible with a hardtop and 90000 miles one year mot and 1 owner, me, for last 22 years. Are you serious???
The longer you have the money grabbing millionaire Phillip Schofield fronting your current tv ad. campaign the majority of potential sellers just switch off! He is well past his sellbuy date!
Tried to knock me down £hundreds due to a 1mm chip mark on the INSIDE of the drivers door. I walked out. Anybody got Philip Scholfields email address? - I would love to send him a note explaining how the company he endorses operates.
Just don’t even ever make the mistake. Complete Gangsters lie date lie after lie
Unless your car is in mint condition don’t bother, you’re wasting your time. Offered price means nothing.
Was offered £1300 online, after inspection was only offered £900 because it had 1 key, not a full service history and few stone chips normal for a 8 year old fiesta, all mentioned with online form. Sold it private for £1700. I wouldn't waste my time with this company, rather advertise on Facebook marketplace and auto trader, sold within 4 days.
Completely dishonest company.
They never pay what that offer.
Well for starter the guy on E Colonial was not very friendly. Give him the key barely looked at the car. Never opened the door. Then gave a figure as to how much it cost
Ask why so low he said the mile. Hello if we didnt make him check the mile if would have been a lot less.
I completed the online form correctly and got a quote for 3370. I arranged the appointment so it would be within 4 days of my enquiry
When I went they offered 2100 !!! Stating, only 1 key, I put that on form . No service history, I put that on form. It has a few stone chips, what 4 year old car wouldn't? It was outside the 4 days, it wasn't. Needless to say I brought the car home . They were not ripping me off today 😊
We Buy Any Car is rated 1.24 based on 93 reviews