We Buy Any Car Reviews

of reviewers recommend We Buy Any Car
Telephone

Tell us how We Buy Any Car made you happy
WBAC is worse than a bent Spanish Car Rental company which will go round your returned car finding the most minor faults and scratches so they can raid your credit card. The branch I went to in Canterbury with my 16-year old BMW 6-series 'found' things like a slight bubble in the car paintwork on a door, a scratch on the driver's door, a bit of damage under the front spoiler and a few other minor faults - all of which reduced their offer price by a half from £3,000 to £1,500. When the guy started this minute inspection (he ought to have had a microscope to help him) he asked me if I would like to look at the faults as he went around the car. I told him no as I said to him I realised that it was his job to knock down the value as much as possible. An accusation he firmly denied stating that if it was up to him he'd offer me a million pounds for the vehicle. Alas, this never happened. He also went online to tell me that the car had been involved in an accident a mere 13 years and a few owners ago - which was totally new to me and totally irrelevant to the estimate. Unless you're absolutely desperate, take my word and avoid this company like you'd avoid Covid 19. They are truly a bunch of crooks. And when they read this and reply something like 'sorry to hear about your experience... blah... blah... area manager' please ignore it.
I sold my car at the Hove branch what a total rip-off they are.
the Inspector was so full of himself my car is 7-years old look like new diesel only done 30.000 miles one quote gave me online was over 6000 pound 3 weeks later it was £5,000 as I needed the money I took it there he said there was a slight scratch and a SCUF on the wheel they were brand new tyres Michelin only had them on 3-weeks he devalued it buy £300 he told me it has to be in showroom condition to get the asking price they give you online
tell me one car after 7 years that has not got something wrong with it total rip-off be very careful when dealing with these people you never get the price they say online
Dishonest, deceptive, rude - stay away from these people.
I first obtained my car valuation £723 for a VW Touran 05 reg) about three of weeks ago. I was not ready to sell my car, as I was still looking to buy a new one. WBAC kept sending me emails trying to lure me by indicating that a car of this type is likely to get a higher price in October and with a FSH. I obtained a another valuation which was lower than before (£650) a couple of days ago and booked an appointment for this morning (20/10/20). In the appointment confirmation email they mentioned for the first time that there is an Admin fee (£50).
I still went ahead as I already bought a new car. When arrived at the site at the appointed time, a WBAC staff told me that £650 valuation was for a car that is in show room condition. As my car was not in show room condition, they will offer me less, but will confirm the amount after completing the inspection. I expressed my dissatisfaction that I had not been informed before that the valuation was for a show room condition car. The staff member was very rude; shouted at me “you wasted my time”.
Sharks in wolves clothing - shabby pressure tactics - "Call the manager" "Can just fit you in today only" etc

Starting price is market comparable but is a teaser - by the time you have finished you have paid for one of their ads and should you have agreed been robbed in broad daylight

Sold elsewhere for the original offer no quibbles
Very poor the price went down £700 when I went to there base told me my car needed paintwork to bring it up to there standard but that’s not true as all cars go to auction as they’re owned by BCA don’t be fooled by a script talking buyer
The guy had a script he was following. It was a complete scam
How on Gods earth has trust pilot given this pathetic outfit 5 stars is beyond me. Please please reconsider before setting off to see these con artists. Whatever price they originally give you automatically take 40% off it and you'll be were they are. They all work on commission so the cheaper they can buy your car the more commission they get.
If I could give this abysmal apology for a company a zero I would. Booked in yesterday and left after over 45 minutes waiting. Booked again today and told them where to shove it! Was offered £600 last month (they said they’d honour this offer whilst we got the docs in place) and £175 today when the car hasn’t left the driveway in-between. Robbing, incompetent thieves. Decided instead to donate the car to a a veteran in need rather than let this shower of detritus take a single penny. We’re sleeping soundly tonight 😊
Kept sitting around 70 mins after appointment in very odd setting of deserted office building on a solihull business park. No apology but a few utterings of it wouldn’t be much longer. Mention of tea/coffee which never materialised. Offhand and officious manner to us and other potential customers who were also waiting around.
Eventually we left and came home. Very discourteous treatment from this company.
yes definitely are con artist, I had my doubts, I still have them benefit of dowd..the guy took £100 off every little scratch, no test driving, I mean engine could've been failure..they just interested in bodywork .. from £2700 offered me £1800. KEEP AWAY FROM THEM. PERSONALLY THEY NEED TO GO. PUBLIC SHOULD KNOW WHAT THEY ARE ABOUT!
I want to thank Jacquie at midstream she are the best and really bend backwards to help you .Then I want to thank Jens at Silverlake he are the salesmen that make webye cars a pleasant experience and it's a pleasure byeing a car
The worst company to deal with! Rude and arrogant staff

2 months on and still waiting for £340 refund from them! No phone number to contact them on at head office!

Disgraceful company!!

Avoid Avoid !!!!!
Would not recommend this to anyone sling a car they offered £380 and when we got there they offered £50 what a joke
WASTE OF TIME COMPANY. THE ADVERTISEMENT FROM PHILLIP SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED. DO NOT EVEN CONTEMPLATE USING UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET THE VERY MINIMUM FOR YOUR CAR. APPALLING.
I wouldn't recommend anyone deals with this company. The valuation they send to hook you in bears no relation to what they actually offer you. After haggling and getting them to agree a price, which was still £1300 less than the original valuation, I couldn't leave the car with them that day as had no means of transport home. I agreed to take it in next morning. When I arrived they tried to knock another £200 off because they 'couldn't understand how the chap had valued it the day before'! They flat refused to pay the price that was agreed and written down less than 24hrs previously. Avoid avoid avoid.
It's a pitty there is no zero mark
Yer man was about as sociable as a lamppost wound not explain how he knocked £800 pound of for what was age related marks that is the only thing I can think it was for as the car was almost immaculate
They offered reasonable price online, but on a actual visit half of it. Definitely not recommended, terrible
Offer high price online, then half the offer due to unreasonable price cut on the smallest imperfections caused by fair wear and tear. Not worth even bothering with unless your car is showroom condition with no blemishes at all.
well advised to stay clear of we buy any car. Before i took my car to we buy any car I had been warned by several persons that the price they offer you on line is not the price you get.And true enough the price dropped over £500 and the car was immaculate.
STAY WELL CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY