FiTONIC Reviews

of reviewers recommend FiTONIC
Live Chat
Read FiTONIC Reviews

About FiTONIC:

WANNABE believes in the everyday female athlete. We believe in the struggle, the sweaty work, the I-don’t-feel-like-doing-this-right-now-but-I’ll-do-it anyway attitude that it takes to be your best. Total champions.

We aim to reshape how women talk to each other - and themselves - about their bodies and their health. We’re about whole-body health, which means defining health & fitness in ways more dynamic than a number on a scale. Our products are designed to transform how you move, how you motivate, how you feel inside and out, and how you see yourself in this wild & gawgeous world.

Tell us how FiTONIC made you happy
Wannabe made my exchange easily and painlessly! Thank you.
Great product! Tastes great and provides lots of protein plus Ashkawanga. Love it!
Great product and customer service. I enjoyed receiving the follow-up recipes, etc. in the mail. All together you make being a customer feel more personal than most online companies.
Wannabe Fit and Blissed are both amazing good and good for you protein supplements. I think Blissed may have the edge on basic taste (chocolate is always a winner), Fit is my favorite for pre-workouts and fitness. Great products!!!
Hearing real women talk in real time about their experiences. Good, bad, ugly, embarrassing - without the need for any "super polished moral of the story" - just living life, and hustling the best they can every damn day.
Love Bliss for its flavour and easy blending!
I love it -- I actually didn't realize how much easier and better "Blissed" would make my life. Between work and three kids and exercise I am often fitting in terrible food on the run. Now I don't have to.
FiTONIC is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews