CeX Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how CeX made you happy
twice in one week i chose a number of dvds , and one has been missing as they searched for them , i have purchased a lot lately but i did not like that there were, 6 staff ,2 were serving and the other 3 ignored me waiting to be served!! then to find one of the ones went missing ,to say the least i gave up and didnt buy any.... the same thing happened a couple days ago , not happy at all as i am a good customer grrrr
First purchased a phone on line.money out of account.3 days later told me it was out if stock and money refuned into my ac.It was not.From the day it came out till it went back into my bank was a total of 6 days.Emailed them but no responce.Went into shop (Newport) had 1 in stock. Got it home put sim card in and it was locked to network.Sold as unlocked.Took it back they said they would sort it within hr.Went back today nit sorted they said codes they had did not work.They offered me refund or another phone or will try another code.ive taken a cash refund ,wot a joke this pkace is.
I took my console to the west bromwich store to be told to wait 45 mins to then be told they wouldnt take it because they couldnt take off the profile and reset it. I got home and reset it in less than 2 mins after catching a taxi there and having to walk home because of their incompetence, the staff clearly dont know what they are doing and it cost me money. Chimps would have been more apt.
Reasonable prices for items but delivery charges are RIDICULOUS. I haven't ordered from them for over a year now....I used to buy loads from them. Greedy.
CeX is rated 1.98 based on 475 reviews