CeX Reviews

C
Happiness Grade

CeX have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

C

Price - Average

62.79%
Industry Average
I wanted to sell my ps4 pro. got a price quoted by CeX online, printed my label off etc, packed it well. Posted it friday got there monday. Got paid by bank transfer on Friday and thats in covid. Don't know what all the complaints are about. Amazing service. Stuck to their word, maybe people are not using good packaging etc. Ignore the complaints, people will always complain. CeX are the Best! And no im not an employee.
- Adam
Happy with the guys who work in Chippenham, Wiltshire. never had any problems with staff or goods. Seems fair. Traded a lot of stuff in. The prices are very minimal, but at least they took it off my hands.
- Shelley
B

Delivery - Fast

76.47%
Industry Average
I used Royal Mail Special Delivery as the value was over £100 and was later refunded by cheque.
- Kirsty
I was very impressed with the service, very fast delivery. I was so glad this company had the movie I had been looking for and I thank you for that. One small issue tho, I could hear that the disc was not stored correctly in the case and had been bouncing around throughout the delivery. Lucky there were no scratches. So if you could improve on that I will continue to buy from you again. Thank you.
- Karen
F

Refunds - Difficult

27.40%
Industry Average
Purchased a brand new 2DS XL, turns up and it is clearly second hand with included breadcrumbs! Awaiting an answer and refund. A very sad 5 year old now. Avoid.
- Anonymous
Took about 4 weeks to finally get a refund even though the phone was returned immediately.
- Andy
I am still waiting for the refund I am entitled to.
- Chloe Bedford
75.58%
- Adam
The problem with CeX is the inconsistency of quality of service and attitude.
- Kipperfeet
CeX it's a great company which offers a wide range of products, I have been using their services overall 5 years or so, buying and selling used hand electronics, you have to understand that you are buying or selling most likely used items, what a positive thing about, the 2-year warranty, the staff in most of the shops are great people and doing their best for their customers.
- Irvin