CeX Reviews

C
Happiness Grade

CeX have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

B-

Price - Average

65.96%
Industry Average
I wanted to sell my ps4 pro. got a price quoted by CeX online, printed my label off etc, packed it well. Posted it friday got there monday. Got paid by bank transfer on Friday and thats in covid. Don't know what all the complaints are about. Amazing service. Stuck to their word, maybe people are not using good packaging etc. Ignore the complaints, people will always complain. CeX are the Best! And no im not an employee.
- Adam
Happy with the guys who work in Chippenham, Wiltshire. never had any problems with staff or goods. Seems fair. Traded a lot of stuff in. The prices are very minimal, but at least they took it off my hands.
- Shelley
B-

Delivery - Fast

73.68%
Industry Average
I used Royal Mail Special Delivery as the value was over £100 and was later refunded by cheque.
- Kirsty
I was very impressed with the service, very fast delivery. I was so glad this company had the movie I had been looking for and I thank you for that. One small issue tho, I could hear that the disc was not stored correctly in the case and had been bouncing around throughout the delivery. Lucky there were no scratches. So if you could improve on that I will continue to buy from you again. Thank you.
- Karen
F

Refunds - Difficult

31.51%
Industry Average
Brought 600 computer part.. promised I had warranty.. faulty returned it with receipt. Refused to exchange, repair or refund !! Shop packed during pandemic against government rules.. staff no wearing masks.. still not resolved loss of 600 pound and broken p.c ! A disgrace!,
- Jaynie anne louise Rush
I was planning on 48hr returning this for a better phone anyway as this store had a poor selection and my local store had agreed to allow me to order a different phone online before refunding the huawei so I wouldn't be without a phone.
- Anonymous
Immediately after dispatch I received a notification that one item was not available and received a refund.
- Tom
78.79%
Industry Average
I bought a Samsung mobile device from the Tonbridge branch and had problems with it after a few days. I took it back and - although they couldn't replicate the issue after testing - they exchanged it for a replacement there an then under the 2 year warranty. Very good service from friendly and helpful staff.
- Nick Fuller
Big thanks to Israel from East ham branch for such an excellent service.
- Diana
Wanted to say thanks to Israel from East ham branch for such an excellent service.
- Diana