CeX Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how CeX made you happy
Purchased an iPhone online about 10 months ago and speakers have suddenly gone. As it had 2 year guarantee I took it back to my local town store Nottingham exchange walk, expected to have a battle as you do with any faulty goods these days but was pleasantly suprised. They tested the phone found the fault and refunded me - still waiting for the payment to clear as was done on a Sunday but the staff were all helpful and polite nothing was an issue and they didn't have a problem checking out what I'd said. So Happy with the service i purchased another phone at the same time whilst waiting for the money to clear! I would recommend and id certainly buy from them again, got the service I always wished every one gave! Thank you!
Very helpful and easy to talk also very quick in sorting out my phone. Told actually what would happen and what I would receive in cash for my phone. Thank you
I have been absolutely delighted with the service I received from CEX. I bought a laptop about 16 months ago with a 2 year guarantee at a very reasonable price. It has worked very well but during lockdown started to play up a bit so I took it back to the shop in York. They were so very helpful and very happy for me to return it and gave me excellent advice so I could find a replacement. Really they were so very friendly and helpful it was a pleasure. I will definitely shop there again.
CEX is a very good store because of its options in gadgets, kind staff and great service. Items aren't damaged when sent and i see it as one of the best stores to get games and gadgets.
My husband and I both purchased Iphone 8plus (Β£360 ea) from CeX. They arrived on time and are brilliant. Mine has a new battery as was 100% capacity. My husbands was over 80%. They look brand new. His came in a box along with head phones. Mine was wrapped in bubble wrap with just a charger but I already have head phones so not that bothered.
Excellent service received my ps5 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Personally, I have nothing but amazing things to say about CEX. Whenever I had an issue, customer service got back to me ASAP. They were quick with shipping and delivery of the items I ordered. I have ordered many times of this website, in fact i have made about 20 orders in total and all have been great experiences. I am a happy customer and will continue to buy from them
I am absolutely over the moon with my online purchase of a Samsung S9 phone. It was advertised as a quality "B" item and it was in amazing condition. I cant fault the level of service. The 24 month warranty on all items Speaks for itself too. I highly recommend. Buy with confidence.
I ordered a camera ans I am more than happy with!
I came in with a broken xbox pad that is I got from cex, into the Nottingham Branch next to burger king, I was greeted very friendly to a girl behind the counter who listened to my complaint, she got me a working xbox pad, her customer service was amazing! Her personality stood really stood out and I just like to thankyou Leona Derby for making my visit very pleasant :) I don't usually write reviews but this girl is 100% asset to the company!
Staff are very friendly and polite we would recommend to others
I did their β€œdrop” and sell on line. Worked perfectly. They confirmed price by email within an hour of dropping and money was in my bank account the next working day. On top of all this, they paid my a lot more than the other online companies who buy iPhones. So would definitely recommend CeX.
VISITED OUR LOCAL CEX, BRIDLINGTON STORE, TODAY, AND SERVED BY CHERI-JO, POLITE, AND FRIENDLY, AS PURCHASED, PS4 GAME FIFA 21, EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE, AND NO QUIBBLES DELIVERY RETURNS, AND REFUNDS, OVERALL GAME PLAY, FOR FIFA 21, AMAZING GRAPHICS, COMPARED TO FIFA 20.
I bought a Samsung mobile device from the Tonbridge branch and had problems with it after a few days. I took it back and - although they couldn't replicate the issue after testing - they exchanged it for a replacement there an then under the 2 year warranty. Very good service from friendly and helpful staff.
Big thanks to Israel from East ham branch for such an excellent service.
Wanted to say thanks to Israel from East ham branch for such an excellent service.
I bought a phone online which was faulty when I received it, but when I took it into my local store they immediately replaced it without quibbling with a working one and refunded what I'd paid in carriage. I was served by a friendly, helpful assistant named Will. I'd certainly deal with CeX again.
I bought a phone online from CeX which was faulty when I received it. But on taking it intoto local store, they replaced it with no argument and apologised for myour inconvenience. Excellent service
Melissa from Harrow branch of CeX was exceptionally polite and patient. She smiled and was very friendly all through. She made customer service a great experience and made us fall in love with CeX. We will definitely visit Cex again and again for purchases and other transactions because of Melissa's excellent customer service. Thumbs up to Melissa at the Harrow branch of CeX. Hon. A
The Cox I always go to is amazing everything I bought is working