webuybooks.com Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend webuybooks.com

How would you rate webuybooks.com ?

(optional)

Gordie
"I sat in and waited all day for a collection from Hermes, the national joke of courier companies. I was told a collection was attempted that is an absolute lie. The customer services manager at webuybooks.com was very unhelpful and questioned my side of the story I told her I was sitting in just reading a book she asked me had I not even got up to the loo or had lunch, what a ridicolus question my bell is exceptionally loud and reverberates round the whole house. I asked Hermes for compensation and they told me it was up to webuybooks.com I was offered £5 which I think is an absolute joke. I will never use them again they refuse to take responsibility for their couriers mistakes"
webuybooks.com is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews