Wellnite, Inc Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wellnite, Inc
Read Wellnite, Inc Reviews
I’ve had great trouble finding mental health providers taking patients in my area/health plan. So far I’ve been very happy with the results. I had my first Dr’s visit this morning with Dr Amy. She was very approachable, listened and gave me a lot of information. We are beginning a treatment plan (she had me research 2 different options and choose which I really liked.). The care team is great and very easy to get in touch with and they send timely reminders of appointments etc. So far this has been a great experience.
My first experience was very positive. The doctor was kind and had an excellent manner. She listened well to my concerns and gave good feedback.
So far so good. I had a video chat with Dr. Amy. I was a very anxious going into this not knowing what to expect. She was very caring and knowledgeable and helped me with a lot of the things I am anxious about. I’ve had anxiety for a number of years and have been afraid to get therapy. She has made it a lot easier for me.
Dr. Amy and the patient coordination team has been tremendously helpful for me. I reached out during a really difficult time in my life, and the team was not only quick to get me in, but Dr. Amy truly listened to me and knew exactly how to help. I’ve struggled with anxiety for over 17 years, and no one has actually been to help the way Dr. Amy did. The questions she asked, and the care she provided changed my life.
Easy to use. GREAT doctors. Sound advice and monitoring. The best part is the chat support. I have never seen chat support be so proactive. A model for other companies.
It’s hard trying to find mental health help without spending a huge amount of money. So thankful for this service which is allowing me a chance to get better at an affordable rate.
So far I’ve had a great experience with wellnite, they offered me an uninsured plan at an affordable cost. I get to have a consultation with my doctor and 4 mental health coach sessions per month. I also have received my medication as prescribed but my doctor. 10/10
I signed up and within one day I had a consultation and treatment plan. Their team is responsive and very helpful. Grateful for Wellnite!
Very helpful and definitely less expensive than going to the dr, therapist and medication through insurance. Dr Amy H is absolutely fabulous and caring. Amazing service
This service is both high quality and efficient. I was so nervous about forming a new relationship with a therapist and doctor after college, but I feel very assured that I have the tools to take care of my mental health.
Extremely helpful and always easy to reach!
Always quick response very from customer service and my care provider is amazing and always friendly ! I would recommend to anyone.
Service has been spectacular! Counselors, doctors, patient coordinators, everyone has been so great! I'm so glad I found this service!
Doctor Halanski and the team at Wellnite have been very helpful these past few months I've been using the service. The doctor is very reassuring and informative.
I love this company! So easy to work with!
I really love this service so far. They offer an insured plan, an uninsured plan, and a plan that includes a therapist. You also get a free trial, which I took advantage of.

First, they have you set up an appointment with a doctor, who, if you are eligible, may prescribe you medication. The doctor I had was super nice, and even though we spoke for about ten minutes, it felt like she really cared. I was prescribed a medication, which I received less than a week later.

With any plan, you have access to a mental health coach. I haven't utilized this feature yet, but I plan to in the future.

Oh, and the customer service is absolutely on point. This morning, I ran into a billing problem and called customer service and left a voicemail. Within MINUTES, my patient coordinator sent me a message saying she recognized the problem and fixed it.

Wellnite wholeheartedly deserves every single star I give them in this review.
Wellnite provides helpful, personalized service. They are a very respectful and caring team, and stay responsive to your needs and communications. I was skeptical of online therapy at first, but after speaking with Dr. Amy several times, I highly reccommend the Wellnite team.
I was always very hesitant to use Telehealth services until recently when k discovered Wellnite. Immediately upon signing up, I received a text from a real human that answered all of my questions and offered patience and support to my questions. Later in the week, I consulted with a doctor who was very kind and understanding to me and took my medical history into account and was able to help me pick prescriptions to help me. On top of that, I have weekly coaching sessions that allow me to get heavy stuff off my chest and vent to someone unbiased that is compassionate to me. This week I needed an extra consultation with my doctor and was able to do so with a small fee. Again, my needs and concerns were met with compassion and kindness from everyone on the Wellnite team. Thank you Wellnite for offering accessible solutions and being so patient with me-I will recommend to anyone looking into Telehealth.
I have used different online medical services in the past and experienced a plethora of problems sadly. Wellnite has reinvigorated my trust in these type of companies and in humanity! I’ve had a rough year, being immunocompromised I lost my job so I couldn’t afford my subscription. Thankfully weeks later I found a new job which I was shortly laid off due to lack of business cause of Covid-19. Having to wait on unemployment during this chaotic time has been rough. I texted Wellnite to cancel my subscription because I was unsure if I could afford it in the coming months. Thankfully they were curious enough and kind enough of my situation and allowed me to have one month free until I get financially situated. As someone that heavily depends on their medication, I really appreciate them going above and beyond. This year has been really hard for me, as I imagine it’s been hard for everyone. This gesture from wellnite will change my life for the better and I’m so grateful. Will definitely recommend to everyone I know. It’s rare to find a medical company that cares so much for their patients like Wellnite ! Thank you!
This has been truly a life saving company! Having access to a doctor on my time and someone to talk to supporting my mental health along with access to support at all hours has changed my life. An incredible value for the access of mental health is amazing!
Wellnite, Inc is rated 4.96 based on 105 reviews