Wellnite, Inc Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wellnite, Inc
Read Wellnite, Inc Reviews
Great website, very informative and helpful and works with you on your financial situation. I highly recommend Wellnite
I've wanted to prioritize my emotional health for some time, having dealt with mild depression off and on for the better part of a decade. Wellnite made it easy for me to get the help I needed. From talking to a doc via video to having access to a patient coordinator via text, they make things really easy. I'd suggest Wellnite to anyone willing to listen.
This company has been a wonderful option for me. I usually have to wait months at a time for an appointment with my regular doctor. Through the app I’ve been able to not only be treated by a doctor, but have been able to utilize CBT in a way I didn’t think was possible. Being able to start this journey to healing has been a godsend & I’m truly grateful for everything Wellnite has done for me so far.
So far things are going as expected.
I'm thankful for this program! The lady that has been helping me through the process (Kat) has been amazing! She is very patient and kind! Also the doctor I videoed with (Dr. KIM Halanki) was very nice!
I absolutely love Wellnite. My doctor and my CBT are amazing. They checkup on me between sessions. I am starting to feel much better and am learning coping skills as well. Everyone that I have communicated with is so caring and helpful.
I’ve been enjoying Wellnite, they’re accommodating and Dr. Matthew is great!

The only problem I’ve had was trying to update my cc info after losing my wallet. My monthly payment had been declined, since I had to canceled it. I was unable to update the card info since the page wouldn’t load from there. Other than that it’s great!
Amazing! They take great care of me!
Great service. In Cali it takes forever to see a psychiatrist and here it was super fast for a very good price. I am very happy
I’m so happy I found Wellnite! Appointments can be scheduled right away and easily, and video calling the doctors is so much better than having to go into a dr’s office. It’s really very convenient and I feel way more comfortable with this kind of setup! I always get my medication on time and have noticed a big (& better) difference in my mood.
Wellnite has been a blessing in my life, and I will be forever grateful for the services they offer. I lost my health insurance shortly after losing my job. I was going through an extremely difficult time, and didn't have any resources. Prior to losing my job I was getting treatment for my depression and anxiety, and was worried how I could continue my mental health care without insurance. I was looking into affordable health care options, and found Wellnite. Without Wellnite, I would not have been able to afford treatment for my depression and anxiety. I am not even sure where I would be without Wellnite, but am so grateful that care like this exists, and is affordable. I hope
I'm getting a stable pill supply every month and the monthly description is worth it. Instead of seeing a doctor every time, I can book an appointment on the web without charging co-pays. It's very useful for my mental health condition.
Wellnite customer service is just great. They treat you like you are a very special customer, and take care of any details. It seems they are still a small startup, I hope they keep providing such an excellent service as they grow.
Wellnite is amazing!
The best mental health service ever. The doctor I had is extremely caring. Thank guys!
Excellent service. Very fast getting back to you. The doctor is very knowledgeable. Totally happy
Wellnite is an amazing service. Thanks for making mental health accessible to everyone
Wellnite, Inc is rated 4.95 based on 57 reviews