Wellnite, Inc Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wellnite, Inc
Read Wellnite, Inc Reviews
Wellnite has been an amazing tool for fast, efficient, and kind service that I am so incredibly grateful for. I’ve spent thousands of dollars and have had to go without my medications because of the extreme cost of psychiatrists and just mental health in general. This service has saved me an immeasurable amount of time and money. As a behavioral health nurse, and a customer, I would recommend Wellnite to anyone seeking convenient and reputable mental health help. 😊
After finally deciding that my own personal tools weren't enough to get me through my current challenges...I hit send and asked for help. I was able to schedule an appt with the Dr the very next morning The Dr was kind and patient - she took the time to listen and explain all of the options including why she was recommending the strategy she was. I felt respected and heard and I felt like we hung up with a plan that I understood and was comfortable with. The support after my appt in submitting my prescriptions and in making sure my experience was off to a great start was very reassuring.

Today made me very hopeful that this program will bring me the help I need to get through this phase. Based on today, I would highly recommend this to anyone in need of assistance.
As someone with no insurance and realizing that I’m suffering from depression, Wellnite is a lifesaver! Quick, extremely convenient, and easy appointment scheduling. The doctor was absolutely amazing and caring to my issues. I’m so thankful that I found this company!
Fantastic to work with!
I am so happy that I decided to give Wellnite a chance. It can be difficult and feel overwhelming to get help, but Wellnite associates and doctors make it simple and truly want to do what's right for you. I was expecting something impersonal, but I feel genuine care and compassion coming from my doctor as well as all the associates. I can always text them if I have a question or concern and they always give a prompt reply and are willing to help me out. I think being able to text really helps me to feel comfortable communicating, so that aspect helps out so much and is very appreciated! Overall service is wonderful and I plan to continue using them for the long term.
Wellnite is a great service. It's easy to tell the people behind Wellnite really care about helping people and providing excellent service. Very easy to make appointments around your schedule, very easy to ask questions through text to their 866 number, always so polite and willing to help. I very much recommend Wellnite. I was able to see a doctor the same day as I discovered their service, had a prescription the same night. I don't say this lightly, my life is significantly better thanks to Wellnite. If you need help, it is definitely worth making an appointment with Wellnite.
Absolutely wonderful! Very helpful and always available when needed!!!!
Fantastic, personalized support! The company makes me feel important as a customer.
Great website, very informative and helpful and works with you on your financial situation. I highly recommend Wellnite
I've wanted to prioritize my emotional health for some time, having dealt with mild depression off and on for the better part of a decade. Wellnite made it easy for me to get the help I needed. From talking to a doc via video to having access to a patient coordinator via text, they make things really easy. I'd suggest Wellnite to anyone willing to listen.
This company has been a wonderful option for me. I usually have to wait months at a time for an appointment with my regular doctor. Through the app I’ve been able to not only be treated by a doctor, but have been able to utilize CBT in a way I didn’t think was possible. Being able to start this journey to healing has been a godsend & I’m truly grateful for everything Wellnite has done for me so far.
So far things are going as expected.
I'm thankful for this program! The lady that has been helping me through the process (Kat) has been amazing! She is very patient and kind! Also the doctor I videoed with (Dr. KIM Halanki) was very nice!
I absolutely love Wellnite. My doctor and my CBT are amazing. They checkup on me between sessions. I am starting to feel much better and am learning coping skills as well. Everyone that I have communicated with is so caring and helpful.
I’ve been enjoying Wellnite, they’re accommodating and Dr. Matthew is great!

The only problem I’ve had was trying to update my cc info after losing my wallet. My monthly payment had been declined, since I had to canceled it. I was unable to update the card info since the page wouldn’t load from there. Other than that it’s great!
Amazing! They take great care of me!
Great service. In Cali it takes forever to see a psychiatrist and here it was super fast for a very good price. I am very happy
I’m so happy I found Wellnite! Appointments can be scheduled right away and easily, and video calling the doctors is so much better than having to go into a dr’s office. It’s really very convenient and I feel way more comfortable with this kind of setup! I always get my medication on time and have noticed a big (& better) difference in my mood.
Wellnite has been a blessing in my life, and I will be forever grateful for the services they offer. I lost my health insurance shortly after losing my job. I was going through an extremely difficult time, and didn't have any resources. Prior to losing my job I was getting treatment for my depression and anxiety, and was worried how I could continue my mental health care without insurance. I was looking into affordable health care options, and found Wellnite. Without Wellnite, I would not have been able to afford treatment for my depression and anxiety. I am not even sure where I would be without Wellnite, but am so grateful that care like this exists, and is affordable. I hope
I'm getting a stable pill supply every month and the monthly description is worth it. Instead of seeing a doctor every time, I can book an appointment on the web without charging co-pays. It's very useful for my mental health condition.
Wellnite, Inc is rated 4.96 based on 105 reviews