Starwood Animal Transport Reviews

B
Happiness Grade

Starwood Animal Transport have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their customer service and are happy with their prices and delivery.

B

Price - Excellent

75.00%
Industry Average
With Starwood, you get what you pay for and more, since peace of mind when moving pets is priceless.
- Suzanne Delaney
At first we were skeptical with the high price and the option of not flying with our pets.
- Jeffrey
Everything was explained fully and I was given a range of options and prices.
- Jonathan
B-

Delivery - Average

66.67%
Industry Average
Took all the worry about bringing our cats back to the UK from the initial contact right through to delivery back to us. Always very responsive to the many questions and queries I had throughout. Cats arrived none the worse for their long journey and are settled and happy. Couldn’t ask for more than that.
- Lorraine Edwards
Our whole experience of Starwood was excellent. Ryan was informative about the whole process, answered all of our questions, and kept us up to date as Indie traveled from the US to the UK. The delivery driver was also very professional and friendly, while maintaining social distancing because of COVID-19. We would recommend Starwood to anyone wishing to relocate their pet - five star service.
- Vanessa & Christine
We had excellent service from Starwood Animal Transport from the initial inquiry to the delivery of our pets to Singapore! Very impressed with all the staff we worked with- especially Ross, Kirsty in the US and Olphelia on the Singapore side.
- Suzette
94.44%
Industry Average
I would recommend this service to anyone and their pets.
- Lynne Di Bono
We were very satisfied with your service. Ryan, our contact person, was readily available and personable. Your options for service were very helpful in us making the best decision for our needs. The person in Ireland who reconnected us to our pet was excellent and thorough in helping with the transition. I highly recommend your services to other customers.
- Craig
Excellent service with every person I encountered. Ryan did a great job of arranging the whole thing and staying on top of things until my pet arrived at his destination. The guys who transported my pet to L.A. were quite amazingly kind and helpful and at the tail end Lenny did a great job of delivering him to his destination. I couldn't have asked for better care.
- Christine Janeczko