Western Towing Reviews

shop@westerntowing.co.uk

3 Marsh Green Road North
Marsh Barton

Tell us how Western Towing made you happy
I have to admit delivery was excellent but this was totally eclipsed when I realised, after belatedly comparing other suppliers, that I had been blatantly screwed. I was charged a ridiculous amount for postage when others were selling the item for less including free postage.
I really can't believe I didn't do a comparison first. If you are looking at this site do check around first.
We can't quite believe this feedback, it's certainly not very helpful to anyone. The total paid for the item was £9.98 which was lock and keys for a coupling. It was half the manufacturers recommended retail price and the cost charged by Royal Mail first class post was £3.35, so you where not definitely not 'screwed'. We didn't force you to purchase from us, you should do your research of other suppliers BEFORE ordering NOT AFTER!
Purchased this cable before due to the quality.
If you want the correct cable for towing and wiring to a 13 pin socket/plug highly recommended.
Fast despatch received next day.
Thank you for your feedback.
very pleased with a quick and efficient service, I would certainly use Western Towing in future. keep up the good work.
T W Piercy
Item as described, good price and quick delivery.
A1

thanks
FIRTS CLASS PRODUCTS -EVEN BETTER SERVICE DONT GO ANYWHERE ELSE.
I ordered a trailer cover on line. I found the process very easy and a very efficient service was provided.
Thank you for your feedback. We glad it arrived safely.
Very helpful sales staff, refreshing change
Thank you for you feedback, we are a small family business who pride ourselves on having very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable staff.
We recently purchased a trailer cover from Western Towing, the size i couldn't find on other sites but these ppl had the ideal item, it arrived in very quick time and we are very happy with this item. Would buy from them again. Great service.
Western Towing is rated 4.86 based on 424 reviews