Western Towing Reviews

shop@westerntowing.co.uk

3 Marsh Green Road North
Marsh Barton

Tell us how Western Towing made you happy
I have to admit delivery was excellent but this was totally eclipsed when I realised, after belatedly comparing other suppliers, that I had been blatantly screwed. I was charged a ridiculous amount for postage when others were selling the item for less including free postage.
I really can't believe I didn't do a comparison first. If you are looking at this site do check around first.
We can't quite believe this feedback, it's certainly not very helpful to anyone. The total paid for the item was £9.98 which was lock and keys for a coupling. It was half the manufacturers recommended retail price and the cost charged by Royal Mail first class post was £3.35, so you where not definitely not 'screwed'. We didn't force you to purchase from us, you should do your research of other suppliers BEFORE ordering NOT AFTER!
Very helpful and efficient, even sourcing item not stocked or shown on website .
Thank you for your feedback.
Good company deal with.
Product was exactly as described and was delivered the next day. Very satisfied with the product and even more satisfied by prompt delivery. I would have no concerns in purchasing further products from Western Towing. Good experience.
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.
Purchased this cable before due to the quality.
If you want the correct cable for towing and wiring to a 13 pin socket/plug highly recommended.
Fast despatch received next day.
Thank you for your feedback.
Only a small cost item. Order handled, I am sure ,as efficiently as a more expensive item. Very satisfied.
Ordered about 4pm arrived by mid day next day. Very good service
Very good service.
What we ordered came as described and on time
great service
Dispatched very quickly good product at good price!
Purchased Brake shoes & wheel studs for my horse trailer. Excellent customer service - even informed me to get delivery to my work address rather than my home address to save money on post (Aberdeen area). Delivery was super fast & products perfect. Will be using them again - need to purchase a spare wheel !
Easy to order, hassle free!! Will recommend to anyone!!
Great quick service, product as described. Would recommend.
After I made mistake ordering incorrect sized wheel clamp they happily sourced replacement item of correct sizing and provided refund for incorrectly ordered part. Top marks, thanks!
fast delivery, great service as ever. G Millington
Great service .
Quickly received .
very pleased with a quick and efficient service, I would certainly use Western Towing in future. keep up the good work.
T W Piercy
Very Knowledgeable and handled 2 orders brilliantly. even noticed a mistake id made before posting and called me. trailer is stopping as it should now thanks to this company. *****
Same day dispatch and reasonably quick delivery. It's a pity that the shipping charge for such a small item was almost twice the cost of the goods (plus vat), especially when I had a courier delivery from another supplier for a substantially bigger item delivered in 24 hours for the same cost?!
Thank you for your feedback. The cost of postage does not relate to the value of an item. You ordered a light lens which is only £2,59 but to make sure it gets to you without damage it needs time spent by a member of staff to pack the item, this this makes the item larger so it can only be be sent as a small parcel which Royal Mail charge £3.00. So taking into account packing time, packing materials, processing the order and Paypal charges our small order charge of just £3.75 + vat is very reasonable. Maybe you could contact the Royal Mail and complain to them about the continuing high costs of sending small items. Obviously the more expensive an item the more likely it is that it can be sent by courier free of charge, we do on orders over £60. Sorry this is not a short reply, but we hope this helps to understand the need for the small order charge.
Western Towing is rated 4.86 based on 424 reviews