Western Towing Reviews

shop@westerntowing.co.uk

3 Marsh Green Road North
Marsh Barton

Tell us how Western Towing made you happy
Very helpful sales staff, refreshing change
Thank you for you feedback, we are a small family business who pride ourselves on having very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable staff.
I found the service fantastic and the prompt replies from my requests for the order purchased.

I am still waiting for delivery of my purchase , I appreciate the delay in postage from the UK to Australia. I am hoping the purchase will arrive this week.
I will advise if we need to track down the parcel.
Thank you for your feedback. We are always very concerned when sending items abroad. Once it leaves us we have no control, we will however try and see if we can find its location and let you know.
good fog light, this is the second one I have bought, my erdi trailer, now my big trailer.
the price is reasonable but the delievry makes it expenvive if you only want one item
Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately Royal Mail charges have gone up considerably over the past few years. You may have noticed by the franking label that it cost £3.00 to send your fog lamp. Taking into account packing time, packing materials, processing the order, credit card charges and Royal Mail postage, our small order charge is very reasonable. However, it will always appear disproportionately expensive when ordering low value items.
Information on website unclear. Parts did not fit.
Thank you for your feedback, we do not appear to have been contacted about this so we have not been given the opportunity to help.
However, the hub caps you ordered are correct for an Avonride R Series Drum, we do not suggest in anyway that it fits any other make or type of drum. We cannot see how our website could be clearer, thankfully customers have not experienced similar problems in the past.
Delivered promptly & well packaged.
Your feedback is much appreciated.
The items were just as described and arrived ver quickly. Excellent service. I will use WTA again when needed.
Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback.
Excellent service, very fast delivery , genuine product,
Will use again.
Some of the parts ordered did not come with the package, I had 3 hours driving for nothing, The Company did not seem to be not ovally concerned about the parts not being there or putting me to the inconvienience
Great service next delivery good price
Great prices and prompt service got product within a couple of days of ordering thank,s will order again
Good quality replacement trailer wheel delivered very quickly
Excellent service and technical advice. Thankyou
very good and quick service
Very helpful, professional and knowledgeable, nothing is too much trouble for the staff at Western Towing. Fast delivery service also. One of our best suppliers.
Whatever I order from Western Towing arrives virtually the next working
day. Would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.
arrived within 48 hours and exactly as described!
Bloody good, knew their stuff, extremely helpful and friendly
Best price I could find for this product, on the internet. Quick delivery
A very comprehensive range of excellent quality trailer and towing gear, easy to follow listings and simple checkout procedure. What more could you ask for with an online purchase
I found that the web site was very easy to use and supplied all the correct information. I completed my order late afternoon and was pleasantly surprised when the goods were delivered to me early the following morning by courier. The items consisted of support poles and securing clamps, which being of steel were relatively heavy. The items were securely packed, ensuring that they arrived undamaged, but more importantly, the package was adequate to ensure that the heavy items did not burst out of the packaging, causing separation / loss.
Very impressed with the service and will use Western Towing again.
Western Towing is rated 4.86 based on 424 reviews