Wheelwell.com Reviews

Read Wheelwell.com Reviews

1.800.959.4304

info@wheelwell.com

2255 Van Ness Ave

Tell us how Wheelwell.com made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Matthew is the best customer service representative. He helped me through the whole process with my special requests. I would in customer service myself, well done.
I just bought some goody using the $1000 coupon. Wish there was more parts available for my car on the website. I’m sure if you contact them they can get you what you what want. Fantastic customer service and fast shipping on most products. I got two of my items the next day. I plan to buy more goody in the near future. Thanks Matthew!
Great, fast service at an amazing price! Accurate order fulfillment on the first try and I like the garage feature and online community that goes along with a huge list of products for sale.
Amazing prices, immediate (free) shipping and it only took 3 days to get a set of wheels. Will definitely be a return customer. Thanks again!
Great service
I am a real customer, and I work in customer service for a living, I feel for all of you. Good work goes unnoticed, but Matthew's work is above good and should be noticed. He contacted me as soon as possible, after I sent him an email and voicemail, to put my order on hold since I made a mistake. I ordered the wrong wheels and Matthew fixed that for me. That's the pinnacle of customer service, even though I made the mistake the staff and company made an effort to fix my problem, that created. Thank you so much and you have my business.
Very fast shipping and great communication via email on the order status. Definitely will be back for more car parts.
Good prices combined with great discount codes!
Awesome company!
I’m not sure if I like the social side, or the parts store side of the site better! Nothing but good deals, and now my rides can have a social profile too!? Perfect! 🤘🏻
great pricing
First time using wheelwell.com and can tell you...if in the future I want something and you carry it, 100% sure I will be purchasing it from you! Please keep growing your available inventory...I want this to be the ONLY store I ever use!!!!
Excellent customer service from Matthew!
Great prices, fast shipping!
I got a fantastic price with one of their coupon codes so I would order again. I did not however get updates on my order’s delayed delivery. The current selection of parts for my 2018 Tacoma is on the limited side as well or I would have ordered more.
Fast shipping and great prices! Just wish website showed product specs and compatibility in a more easy-to-see format.
Cant beat the deals on the parts they carry. Hope there is more to come.
Fast shipping. Zero fuss.
Been a member for a couple of years. Shopping is made easier by combining actual users of products with the product details. You can ask questions of people using the products if you want.
Great deals and service