Which? Mortgage Advisers Reviews

Read Which? Mortgage Advisers Reviews

mortgages@whichmortgages.co.uk

First FloorOne Castlepark Tower Hill

Tell us how Which? Mortgage Advisers made you happy
I struggled to get a mortgage due to being self employed and then a limited company, so my finances were complicated. I called Which? and within a week I had an offer. They were extremely helpful and I wouldn't be in my new home without them.

Professional, courteous and kept me in the loop of everything that was going on through the entire purchase process.
Very smooth and quick service. Advice and admin both worked well.
They were able to find a product that suited our needs, when our bank could not help us.
Their advice was invaluable; highlighting aspects of our mortgage requirements that we had not even considered. Once the process started they were quick and efficient; providing regular updates. The whole process, from initial call to completion, took less than a month. Well worth the fee - many thanks to Mansi and Cherie :-)
I contacted Which? Adviser on 23rd August 2016 and went through my requirements. Lee Cartwright has been in contact with since then. All the requested documents sent to him and I was very surprised but pleased that my requirements has been met by 26th August 2016. We were very happy to proceed with the product switch. Well done Which? Mortgage Advisers.
This was dealt with quickly and professionally, Nigel was extremely helpful and very knowledgeable. As we were short of time to get an offer through before the offer closed, Nigel went the extra mile to complete all the necessary forms after he should have finished work to meet the deadline. I would highly recommend using a Which Mortgage Adviser if you want the best deal, without all the stress that normally comes with it, and the speed and efficiency the application is processed and complete, I will be using them again. Thank you
A really good experience we had a slightly strange set up and they really helped. Out of all parties in the sale they were by far the best, most reliable communicators, responded at weekends via email, really, really good.
Helpful and professional service throughout
Clear advice, prompt responses to questions
Absolute perfect service from the Which? staff, Hannah and Martin - from the first moment through the mortgage being offered to finally the completion of sale. I really and honestly cannot recommend them highly enough. Hugely grateful.
Which? Mortgage Advisers have just completed our mortgage application. I have no hesitation in recommending their services: helpful, professional and thorough. Excellent value!
When we moved back to the UK as self employed creatives with most of our clients overseas we were told a mortgage was impossible by many other advisors. Not with the help of the team at Which? mortgage's it wasn't! They went above and beyond for us and now we are moved into our dream house and couldn't be happier with the service they gave us.
As first time buyers we really did not know what we needed to do or what direction to head. Our Which? mortgage adviser held our hands through the whole process and got us the best deal available.
Friendly efficient and professional, I will definitely recommend it
I'm retired, I wanted an interest only mortgage, and in 4 weeks from start to finish because I was buying at auction. Other brokers told me it was impossible - the Which mortgage advisors found the mortgage for me, and expedited the whole process. They gave a brilliant service - nothing was too much trouble. It's the kind of service we wish everyone would give but these days, so few do. Thank you to the Which mortgage advisors who worked on my behalf.
Which smoothly guided us through the process of applying for our first ever mortgage application. Our advisors were thorough, patient and explained the essentials so that we understood what was going on at all times. As this was our first time attempting to get on to the property ladder we found the service invaluable.
Clear and concise information and advice provided in a timely fashion resulting in a prompt and successful resolution to my Mortgage requirements.
A big thank you to Shabeer Ahmed from the Which Mortgage Advisers team
for the excellent professional way he handled my mortgage enquiry.
For the best unbiased advise, i recommend Which.
I received an excellent service from Which? Mortgage Advisors. Lee Cartwright was very helpful throughout the process and always willing to assist. He clearly knows the market well and has a good network of contacts. I would highly recommend.
Totally painless , when the mortgage cam through was a little surprised how easy Which made the process
This was the first time we used Which Mortgage services and we can say the whole thing was very good and we were more than satisfied with all the help we received.
We would recommend it to our friends and family
Which? Mortgage Advisers is rated 4.23 based on 314 reviews