Whoopsie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Whoopsie

help@whoopsie.me.uk

Clipeus Ltd, Apt 23971, Chynoweth House, Trevissome Park, Truro

Tell us how Whoopsie made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Claim settlement from Usure is prompt and easy. The representative agent I talked to was super helpful and walked me through all of the required processes.
We just had an amazing claim experience from Usure Insurance company. When we first called to ask them to check our boiler, they immediately sent someone. And they took our claim fast. The claim process was faster than we thought it would be. Thank you, Usure.
Usure is an awesome company. They do listen to their clients' needs. Worth the extra money.
I heard about Usure when I was disappointed with my previous insurance company. A good friend of mine told me about them. I then decided to try to switch to Usure. First of all, I like that their policies are very clear. We do get what we pay for. Second, the prices are great. I also love the fact that the customer service is always fast with them. Thanks, Usure!
I use Usure Insurance for their pet insurance. It is a good approach for an insurance company to provide insurance for pets, as we all know how expensive vet bills can be. I love that they care about this issue. The agents from Usure are also very nice and super helpful.
I got an amazing claim experience with USURE. When my wife's car broke down, they sent a tow truck right away and the claim process from them was very quick, quicker than what we had expected. Thank you, USURE for the excellent service.
A usure team has been the most helpful company when my car broke down. I was amazed by how quick they got my car to an auto shop and the agent was very consistent with getting my problem fixed quickly. Highly recommended.
Top notch customer service! I have had no problems with usure yet. Every concern I have about my policy was answered quickly and professionally. The service they offer is great, yet the price they ask is very affordable.
Recently I called them to get an approximate quote for an insurance for my home, and I appreciate their promptness. I realize they can give me many options regarding insurance policy. The way the agents talk is also very pleasant and polite, this is something good to have for insurance company. I feel treated like a valued person. Thank you very much.
I got an incident one day and my car breakdown at work, and when I called Usure, they managed to send people to pick my car up. They also recommended me with a good repair shop, and they got the job done really well. 5 Star service!
uSure insurance is pretty good... Always prompt with their communication. The price they provide is competitive with my other insurance company, but uSure excels in the customer service. I would certainly recommend them.
Good professional service. My application was done quickly, and it didn't take too long for the insurance become effective. Money well spent, it was worthwhile. Many thanks!
I was expecting a lot of work with my claim process, but I was blown away at how quick and trouble-free the whole process was. Our agent went out of his way to make sure the process ran smoothly, including helping us find the temporary car. 5-STAR SERVICE
We first heard about Usure Insurance company from our children, and they recommended us to get home insurance for our new house from Usure. At the time we knew we did need an insurance but we're not quite ready to make a decision. Then our son was unlucky to have his home boiler broken, but he told us that luckily his boiler is covered with Usure insurance. He showed us how easy the claiming process with Usure went. After that, it is no-brainer for us to get one for ourselves. Thank you very much, Usure.
Professional claim experience... I had never filed a claim before and they made it very quick and easy. Thanks a lot for the excellent customer service.
Usure is absolutely amazing. Great insurance cover, professional staffs, affordable rates, what more do we want from an insurance company? I am certain they got the whole package. Highly recommended from me.
I had the most amazing experience with Usure Insurance company. My claim process went so seamlessly. And the rate they offered me is really affordable. I can't really thank them enough. Good job, Usure!
I highly recommend Usure to all of my friends and family. They gave me great service, and their rates fit well within my limited budget, which is a very important thing for me. I really feel I save both money and time with them.
Usure did a great job assisting me with claiming process for my broken boiler. I really feel that they treat me like a VIP. Thank you for the great service.
I was so impressed with how professional and attentive Usure is to me. We desperately needed to find insurance for our home, and when we contacted them, the agent we spoke to was a pleasure to talk to, and the whole application process went smoothly. Hopefully, the claim process, if we ever need it, will go well too. We would recommend them to anyone.
Whoopsie is rated 4.82 based on 90 reviews