Whoopsie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Whoopsie

help@whoopsie.me.uk

Clipeus Ltd, Apt 23971, Chynoweth House, Trevissome Park, Truro

Tell us how Whoopsie made you happy
Great service and better price than Homeserve!

Thanks to Lizzie who was informative and a pleasure to deal with.
Requested online to have my boiler serviced, the engineer came out the next day and noticed a small water leak, he fixed that the same day without having to raise a claim.

Great service!
Had a boiler engineer out for my nan within 2 hours, fantastic service!
Great service, had an engineer the next day to fix my boiler
They helped me get my boiler going after a long summer, would highly recommend!
Made my claim online and got a new phone the next day, great service!
Brilliant service, really helped out.
Whoopsie was much cheaper than my previous provider to cover my iPhone XR.

They were very helpful when talking through the cover options and how to claim.
Boiler repaired by the manufacturer within 48 hours, outstanding service
Fixed my iPhone quickly with no fuss, would recommend
Originally joined Whoopsie as much cheaper then British Gas.

I was very impressed by the service provided.

John kept me informed throughout the claim and I will certainly recommend them to my friends.
USURE has very nice protection, and a helpful team whenever I need to make a claim. I can probably find other companies charging much higher prices for the same service I got from USURE. I would thoroughly recommend USURE.
I went on holiday when I got news from my family that our boiler stopped working. As soon as I called Usure, they immediately sent a guy to check it out, and from what I heard, he was very cooperative and polite, and quickly processed my claim. I would definitely recommend this company.
I came across Usure's website after going through some recommendations about getting pet insurance, and I am very glad I did. My pet has been having quite a few medical problems, and insurance from Usure will surely help a lot with the vet bills. The staffs I spoke with also love animals, and I can really feel that they care.
I spoke with several insurance companies before finally chose Usure as my provider. The reason that made me choose them was, as I spoke with many rep agents, the one from Usure offered me the best and reasonable cost. And it was also quite refreshing to find someone in the insurance industry who truly understand what I need. Thank you.
Our family happily recommend Usure Insurance for your needs. We have been satisfied customers, as they have treated us with much respects, and the rates they offer us are very much affordable.
So far all the good reviews about Usure.me have been positive, and I am here to confirm that they're all true. They treat me like I was a VIP, and their customer service is unbelievable good. They are also straight and honest about their services, which makes it very easy for me to understand. I have no regret in getting some of my belongings with their coverage service.
I was just getting off the phone with their customer service team, and I was impressed. Thank you for the time and patience in taking my queries about my policy. Good customer service is the most essential thing to have in an insurance business. And Usure has it.
Excellent service, at a very competitive price. Thank you, Usure!
Amazing company! Usure staffs are so friendly, and helpful. They have gotten us a great price, which is way cheaper than our previous insurance company. Thank you!
Whoopsie is rated 4.82 based on 90 reviews