Wido Reviews

contact@widosupport.com

Unit 5a - 5b Bestwood Business Park
Bestwood Village
Nottingham

Tell us how Wido made you happy
Avoid this company at all costs, when something goes wrong, they will not respond, you will end up having to take them to court to get your money back, tht is what i am having do.
Shocking customer service from the moment I pressed buy. First of all, they 'pretended' to post something, saying on the website it had been posted but DHL had absolutely no clue what I was on about, plus the shipment number was wrong. They essentially said well you have paid for nothing and we cannot help. 4 emails later and I am still to have a reply and it seems I have not only lost my money but I am not even going to speak to anyone about it. Word of advice - look on Trustpilot before you buy, not these absolute nonsense reviews that the CEO has probably put up over lockdown. DIsgrace and nothing less.
Avoid purchasing anything from this company. Quick to take your money but can't get hold of anyone if you want to return a product. They owe me £279.00. Buy from elsewhere! Fraudsters!
Avoid buying from this company. Quick to take your money but cant get hold of anyone when wanting to return a product. They owe me £279.00. Shop elsewhere !!
Faulty product, so I have sent 5 emails to your Customer service department which have been ignored. In desperation I wrote to the MD and he has not replied. Complete disregard to customer problems, I would definitely not recommend this supplier.
The BBQ was delivered promptly, but when the item was unpacked I found that there a couple of bits missing. I emailed Wido immediately about the situation and received and automated reply stating they would get back to me as soon as possible. At time of writing this review it has been 3 weeks since I emailed the company and I still have not received a reply let alone the replacement parts - I'm really not impressed with their customer service.
lark part missing, eventually after about a month of emailing i was promised a refund within 3 to 5 working days, today is working day number 7 - no reply to messages, no refund, still have a missing part....completely fobbed off by this company. If i don't receive a reply and the refund in my account i will have to take the matter further and take this to trading standards and the small claims court but if i do take it to the small claims court i will be seeking the full amount of the original sale plus costs.
Awful customer service, no response to my query after sending me a rusty item! Will not recommend or use again
Would be great if my item was delivered and someone would answer my email
We have order bbq product (stand) it came the next day (delivery was good on time ) but screws and bolts were missing and wrong screws were sent , send an email with arrangements picture proof to wido but still no reply from them it’s been over 8 days now ,awful service I would not recommend them to anyone !
I am so sorry I did not read the reviews of this company before placing an order from them. I have raised my concerns 3 times and not had any response therefore I feel that I have no their choice but to leave a poor review. I was looking to purchase a gazebo with a fast delivery time. Wido was recommended by Mrs Hinch So I went ahead and purchased a gazebo from them. Despite the website offering next day delivery my purchase arrived 7 days later. During this time I contacted Wido to determine a delivery time and did not receive a reply. I gave Wido the benefit of the doubt due to the pandemic. However When my purchase arrived I had to refuse delivery due to the box being severely damaged. I could not be assured that the product was in tact and that there were no parts missing. Again I contacted Wido with photographs of the damaged packaging and again I did not receive a response. The delivery driver also took pictures to show the company. I requested a replacement product or a refund and have had neither to date. I have lost £129.99. I will also inform Mrs Hinch that she is misleading her customers. Do not use this company.
Excellent customer service throughout , definitely recommend :)
Really unimpressed with this company. I bought a barbecue for £70 and it arrived with pieces missing and handles that are the wrong size so therefore cannot be attached. There was also a part in the lid where the metal has detached. Because of the handles missing, you cannot open and close the barbecue safely and so we have not yet been able to use it. I've sent numerous emails with pictures describing the problem and am still yet to hear back. Would like to either receive the correct pieces so I can use the product or be refunded!!!
Originally purchased a KF100 Electric Facial Couch in Oct 2018 and found it to be faulty upon unpacking nearly a year later (delayed start to opening small home based salon). Customer Service Dept initially slow to respond but then had the pleasure of dealing with Dec who was excellent & organised a replacement - great customer service from Dec! New couch delivered Oct 2019 and has had very minimal use due to other work commitments and Covid 19 (used around 3 times to practice treatments). Changed the position of the couch to the seat position in June 2020 and the lower section of the couch became detached from the mid section - the thin plywood forming the base had cracked and a hinge had entirely snapped off (see photos). This couch is very poorly made, the plywood forming the base is less than 1cm thick & entirely inadequate. The couch comes with basic assembly instructions and no instruction manual or fire safety label. After waiting over 2 weeks for a response from WIDO Customer Service, I've just been advised that I will not receive a replacement as my warrenty has apparently expired (1 year from date of original purchase, not from the delivery of this item 8 months ago). Will now have to pursue the legal route. Strongly advise not to purchase!
I have given 5 stars as it is the only way I can leave a bad review!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY FUMING!!! Ordered a table on 16th June. Emailed to ask where it was and was told "having looked into this it seems the couriers have lost the item and neglected to tell us". I was offered a refund or a replacement. I have sent numerous emails with no reply requesting a replacement. I work hard to earn my money and I expect to get things that I pay for. I won't be using them again. I know we're in the middle of a pandemic but if you can't supply online orders shut down your website until you can.
ABSOLUTELY FUMING!!! Ordered a table on 16th June. Emailed to ask where it was and was told "having looked into this it seems the couriers have lost the item and neglected to tell us". I was offered a refund or a replacement. I have sent numerous emails with no reply requesting a replacement. I work hard to earn my money and I expect to get things that I pay for. I know we're in the middle of a pandemic but if you can't supply online orders shut down your website until you can.
Ordered a barbecue which has arrived very quickly. It was apparent this had been out before as two parts are missing and the product has damage.. Still waiting for this issue to be sorted. Really poor after sales service. You can't ring and of course it's really easy to blame Covid but taking over a week for the first response and then delaying further is totally unacceptable. If you e-mail to complain you go to the back of the queue.No-one wants to take responsibility and sort things out. Will never use this company again!
I bought two paddleboards at great expense as Wido guaranteed next day delivery just in time for our holiday. Guess what. Took 2 days to be delivered, already left for holiday, huge disappointment. Emailed Wido to complain...no response.
I have purchased several items from Wido and have always been pleased with the goods. Any issues that may have arisen were dealt with positively and satisfactorily. I am very pleased with this purchase also.
Super fast delivery. Product is great..although has damage / marking to the front which isn’t great to the eye at all. I have contacted customer services like it says to do so immediately to resolve any issues that arrive.. I have had no response yet unfortunately regarding my product which is disappointing and let’s the shopping experience with Wido down.
Wido is rated 4.02 based on 1,561 reviews