Wido Reviews

contact@widosupport.com

Unit 5a - 5b Bestwood Business Park
Bestwood Village
Nottingham

Tell us how Wido made you happy
So happy with my purchase. The bed is great quality, delivery was quick very happy with service.
Purchased a watch for work. Was told delivery with in 4 weeks. Now on week 13. Estimated delivery has been put back 3 times. Unable to speak to customer service. Have been advised to wait another 4 weeks before requesting a refund. Not a happy punter. Will NOT be using Wish again!
Very disappointing still awaiting an order from 3 wks ago sent 2 emails and heard nothing cant even contact via phone
“It’s what wido” but they don’t. Awful company, will not be using again.
avoid. terrible customer service, next day delivery ( 7 days) still not arrived.
Great sup bought, good price, arrived quickly.... Sturdy and made well
Excellent service. Speedy delivery
Fast delivery, but item was dinted and damaged when it came.
i bought a garden corner sofa, one of the main parts was missing. they eventually replied and said they would send a replacement....then a week later said they didnt have one. Ellie Brown of customer services offered me a partial refund which i accepted but now they are ignoring emails, the customer service team that are responsible for responding to emails are absolutely terrible. this is still ongoing and no refund..... i will be taking the matter to trading standards if they dont reply.
Extremely pleased with this company, the only problem we had was there were no instructions in the box on how to put the bbq together...... took a while to figure out much to my husbands dismay.
Amazing, the barbecue was a great quality. The delivery was really fast!
Delivery was fast, delivery guy was great. But the product came broken, the box was all tape up. We was told any missing parts we can call to get. I don't feel I should have to do this on a product that clearly shouldn't be sent out. Still awaiting for my refund.
Fantastic service, quick delivery and fantastic product. Was easy putting the product together. Very happy will be ordering again. Thank you
Brilliant! Just as described and arrived on time!
I still haven’t received my order. No contact has been made with myself and they haven’t responded to my emails. Very Poor service.
Excellent service from Wido ordered one day here the next with free delivery
Next day delivery as promised at checkout . Gazebo packaging was damaged during transit so gazebo poles bent/ scratched. Contacted wido - still awaiting response .
Service was superb and faultless. I received a dispatch email complete with tracking number within an hour of ordering. Within 24 hours the delivery was with me. Highly recommend.
We purchased the oil drum BBQ and although the product itself is good and delivery was very quick, it requires self assembly and was missing the two hinge screws for the lid! We had already invited people for a BBQ so had to find and purchase new screws last minute to put the lid on.
Little disappointed with product as material on parasol not great quality, stitching coming undone.
Wido is rated 4.02 based on 1,561 reviews