Wido Reviews

contact@widosupport.com

Unit 5a - 5b Bestwood Business Park
Bestwood Village
Nottingham

Tell us how Wido made you happy
Easy ordering, fast delivery,and very good value for money easily put together
Good sevice only 3 days to get delivered. Just 2 hours to bulid. Not tryed yet raining.
Can't fault service. bbq bit knocked up but overall not to bad should have come with cover for price ..tesco do same £20 less I found I day after
Brilliant service arrived quickly and great product at a good price
Great product, great price and faat delivery. Perfect!
Parcel arrived in terrible condition with damage to the box at bottom with product hanging out emailed customer care with reply of well is it damaged emailed back saying it wasn’t but delivery needs reviewing
Very easy to purchase, quick next day delivery and item is good quality. Only criticism is that I was advised I would get a dispatch email, this was not received or any delivery info so had no idea when product would be delivered. Tried to contact customer services but no response for a couple of days which at which point my item had been received.
Bought this in winter. Opened in summer half expecting a half day assembling (bits missing/bust...you know)but all assembled. The finish is dining room suite standard. It is oiled and slick to open and close. My only minor is the chairs are perhaps not as sturdy as I thought. Im 14 st and they hold me well but some visitors in the 18 st region will have to be careful. I would mark 4 half stars....
Amazing and trustworthy service.
My drum bbq is excellent thankyou just what I wanted.
Easy to find, purchase and delivery spot on and free! But if a nightmare to put together but we are two disabled pensioners and a had the help of a hands on female friend so got there in the end. Thoroughly recommend.
Easy and quick ordering and payment online. Delivery the following day ...brilliant !
Very happy with my purchase and arrived quickly.
Very good service and quick delivery.
I bought a gazebo that was fantastic and the delivery service was great but one side is faulty and one pole is bent.
Excellent gazebo for the price very impressed with it
Ordered swing seat for £300 with a next day delivery, no sign four days later so sent email with auto reply saying received but don’t email any more, waited two more days and rang, answerphone, saying don’t ring email, but only once! Three days more and still no seat or communication. Appreciate current problems but if can’t supply then shouldn’t accept order and take money. At very least contact me as I am now very concerned I have lost my money!!!!!
I ordered an oil drum BBQ and it came in 2 days of ordering. Good product. Very happy and will use Wido again. I hadn't heard of them untill i was searching on Google. I great alternative instaed of amazon.
order came earlier than expected great service
amazingly quick delivery and the fire pit is so easy to use Thanks!
Wido is rated 4.02 based on 1,561 reviews