Wilsons Blinds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wilsons Blinds

Tell us how Wilsons Blinds made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Fantastic service and quality the blinds are really well made and look amazing
I ordered the blinds you fit into the double glazing, very easy to assemble and fit
Highly recommend AAA*
Fantastic quality blinds at a low price, so easy to order, perfect fit, great instructions, fast delivery and excellent customer service! Would highly recommend, couldn't be happier.
Really please with our blinds. highly recommend.
Great service - arrived within a week. Wanted a bespoke blind to hide a garage door. Had to have a join as drop over 2mtrs but looks fantastic. Would highly recommend.
I bought my blinds from here a while ago now. I left my positive feedback after the great service and quality of the product for which i paid for. I have recommended yourselves to one of my customers at work as she is currently looking to have blinds installed at her new home. Its a shame really that pathetic people who have nothing better to do with their time (retired busy bodies) can call this product.
I will be taking one of my blinds to work tomorrow to show the lady how good this product actually is. My online experience was exceptional.
I cant recommend you guys enough.
Very pleased with blind good quality fits perfectly looks great
very good price and quality. fast delivery
I ordered a vertical blind from this company. When blind was fitted the mechanism to tilt the blinds did not work therfore the slats did not tilt so blind was closed permanently . As it was a Friday evening there was no customer service until Monday morning therefore I had to go out and buy a replacement. I contacted customer services on the Monday to request a refund. They do not issue refunds. They wanted to send me a troubleshooting guide to try to fix it myself. I asked if they could collect blinds to verify they were not in working order and was told no! And if they did collect them and blinds were working I would be charged for this. Very poor customer service and if I'm honest cheap blinds too, looked nice but doubt they would stand the test of time. AVOID!
We have recently purchased five blinds, they arrived before estimated delivery date and all were a perfect fit. Great value too!

I have already recommended the company to a neighbour who has complemented on the style and look of the blinds.
Worst customer service ever
I ordered Venetian blinds a year ago. Perfect fit, quick delivery. They are up a year now and are as good as the day we put them up. Had got quotes from local retailers. Ordering through Wilson’s and putting them up ourselves we saved £340 on cheapest quote. We were replacing verticals and found the pre-drilled holes adequate to support new blinds. Took about an hour to put up 5 blinds.
Very friendly, professional and fast fitting would deffinatly recommend
Not a good company to deal with.

Why only one star? Because I cannot give less!!

I ordered and had delivered two roller blinds.

Up until just after delivery Wilsons would have got a five star rating, but I needed to contact them about the length of the chain. I now find I have to join the majority of reviews in giving one star for much the same reason as the others!

Their pre-sale customer service was terrific, the delivery on time, and the quality of the roller blinds everything I would want or expect. The after-sales service can only be described in negative terms.

My PERCEIVED problem was that it appeared that the chain would not be long enough to lower the blind to its full length as the ‘break link’ would not pass through the cog mechanism (2.43 mtrs drop with 1.9 mtrs length of chain loop). As it turned out due to the cog to roller ratio there was enough chain to work, but this was NOT pointed out to me, and I only found out when I fitted the blinds for their intended purpose (photographic back-drops).

Instead of pointing out that the length of chain would be long enough they insisted that they could not supply a longer chain because of ‘health and safety’. As an ex H&S rep (long time retired) this got me very angry as they were applying the regulations for vertical/venetian blinds etc with a continuous loop which needs to be secured at least 1.5 mtrs above the floor, to the regulations for roller blinds with a safe-break-connector which can be loose down to 0.6 mtrs above the floor. To add insult to injury when I emailed them they offered complete side winder mechanisms at £6.50 each which were longer and I could fit them myself! I purchased a two lengths of chain from Amazon more than long enough for my requirements for both blinds for less than £3 in total.

The second problem was that I ordered an exact width of blind. The blinds delivered were reduced in size as if I had ordered to a window recess. As it was it did not matter as I am using the blinds as photographic backdrops. I pointed this out in my email to them stating that it did not matter, but along with wanting me to buy two side winders they wanted photographs showing the length of the ‘head-rail’ which does not exist, even though I had stated that it did not matter! They obviously had NOT read my email! I lost the will to live.

Their ‘after sales’ manner, both on the phone and in the email, was one of someone that does not care and was just rolling out stock answers, as could be clearly seen in the email (cut and paste text of varying size and font). Once they have got your order . . .

ALL of this could have been avoided if I had been given correct friendly advice when I first phoned up about the chain length.

My advice is DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY if you think that you may need after-sales care or service – there isn’t any!
I gave the lady on the phone the same measurements on 2 of the 3 blinds when I needed different sizes, even though I had said I need 3 different sizes she never picked up on my mistake, when she played the tape back I could see that it was my fault, I then said okay what can you do to help me she said nothing, so I said if I paid how much would it cost to have it cut down she said it can't be done. I then said why can't they cut it down in the factory she said its impossible it can't be done. I now see why you get such bad feed back when you've got customer service staff like this. Now I would like you to take me off you data base as I will never use your company again. Jim
The only reason I purchased 2 roller and 2 wooden Venetian blinds from this company was because it had been awarded the Theo Paphitis SBS Award. I thought if a BBC Dragon's Den star was giving them an award they must be a good company, how wrong I was. The two waterproof roller blinds are perfect, however my two wooden venentian blinds are not manufactured in the same way even though there is only 10mm of a difference in the width and drop size. One blind has 3 strings down the blind and the other has only 2. This looks odd as the two windows are only 400mm apart on the same wall. Customer services contacted the manufacture who said that this was due to the box size and because the blinds were a different size (10mm difference). Customer service kept going over the same story from the manufacture and would take no responsibility and would not replace one of the blinds to make them the same. The woman from customer services agreed that she would not like her Blinds to look different. However she was unable to help me, all she could suggest was to make a complaint and email it to complaints department. I agree with all the other reviews I now see here and wish I had done more research into this company before I placed my order. I also had a delivery time issue they do not deliver between 5 - 7 days, it took 13days. I think Teo Paphits of Drangons Den should have his name and the apparent endorsement removed from their website and all the other Featured in ( Real Homes, House Beautiful, BBC, Good Homes Magazine, Grand Designs) this company is ruining their good name.

DO NOT purchase from this company they will not help you or replace even if they make a mistake.!!!!!!

This companies customer service is appalling. Staff get caught up in their own lies and are not interested when you want to make a complaint!
IVE JUST RECEIVED MY FINAL 4 WOODEN VENETIAN BLINDS FOR THE BACK OF MY HOUSE HAD MY FRONT 3 DONE AS A CHRISTMAS GIFT THEY ARE OF SUPERB QUALITY AND THE PRICE "WOW" ORDERING FROM THE WEBSITE IS SO EASY AND EVEN IF YOU RING UP THE LEVEL OF SERVICE IS JUST WONDERFUL AND NOTHING IS TO MUCH TROUBLE I MYSELF HAVE SPOKEN TO "LISA"AND SHE WAS MARVELOUS MY SON AND DAUGHTER-IN-LAW WAS SO IMPRESSED BY MY BLINDS THAT THEY HAVE ALREADY STARTED HAVING THEM FOR THEIR HOME AND IT WAS MY FRIEND WHO HAD HER LIVING ROOM WINDOW BLIND FROM WILSON BLINDS WHO DID THE RECOMMENDATION IF AND WHEN THE TIME COME TO GET NEW BLINDS I NO %100 THAT IT WILL BE WILSON BLINDS AND I WILL TELL EVERY1 I NO THAT IF LOOKING FOR BLINDS TO LOOK ON YOUR WEBSITE 1st MANY THANKS
They were slow to deliver and informed me the previous week that they will be sent out on the monday so i could expect to receive the blind by no later than wednesday of that week. Stayed in awaiting delivery and when not received by late afternoon they then told me "sorry, we mean't the following week".....When they eventually arrived almost Two weeks later they were ok upon inspection but once installed I noticed that the blind did not cover the window properly on the side of the control cord. There is now a gap of 1" to the right of the window as the blind cannot be pulled out any further due to the guide runner being blocked by the slide mechanism. All the measurements were and are correct. Have now decided to remove and get another one from another company. It might be well to note that I was informed by Wilson Blinds that they don't even make the blinds but are simply the "middlemen". I wouldn't recommend this company at all.
This company replaced a faulty blind with no question and the new blind arrived within a couple of days. Very good at putting a situation right with no arguments - which is what makes a company stand out - ie how easy are they to reach, how quickly do they respond and how exactly do they respond when you have an issue with a product.
Wilsons Blinds is rated 3.23 based on 43 reviews