Wilsons Blinds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wilsons Blinds

Tell us how Wilsons Blinds made you happy
Wilsons had my review removed from whichever sites they could, so I am posting it on more!

Like many others I'm sure, I would give no stars if possible. This is an awful company, and I seriously recommend you buy your blinds from ANYWHERE ELSE! Poor quality blinds, claiming a 'made-to-measure' service which translates as 'we might make your blinds to fit your windows, we might not, as we have a clause in our Ts & Cs that gives us a 50% allowance on the fitting adjustment’. And if your blinds don't fit? Tough, they could not care less. The customer service is as useless as the blinds and now my 72 year old mother has blinds that are of no use what-so-ever and not the funds to replace them. Thanks Wilsons!
We have been ordering blinds from Wilsons Blinds for the last 10 years, so when we downsized to a new home last month the first thing we did was go online and order new wooden blinds for all our windows.
The website is easy to use and the instructions for measuring the windows is easy to understand.
Within a week the new blinds were delivered.
We have no hesitation in recommending this company.
Good service