Window Film World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Window Film World

Tell us how Window Film World made you happy
I would say that I love the product, but I haven't received it yet. This is the second time I have attempted to receive it.
great product... easy to follow instructions, easy to install, and gave us the privacy we were looking for, plus a really great look!
After placing my online order I was notified that item not in stock so had to order another - handled well by WFW on line. My static cling film arrived quickly but without install instructions; had to go back to website & print out. My item did not have “white paper backing” to remove; finally figured out backing was clear - very hard to see & begin peeling off. Overall, like the product now that it’s installed.
Its exactly what I wanted and looks great on my entry hall door. Price was reasonable as well.
the package came very quickly, only 3 days after the order. Instructions were excellent. It was a large window so it was not easy to install, but it did come out looking nice.
The quality of their films/decals is exceptional! Customer service is easy to work with and shipping is fast. Very pleased with my purchases!
Window film world had exactly what I wanted and needed. They shipped it quickly and I was able to install it very easily. Looks great exactly what I wanted when I ordered it.
What a wonderful idea. I have dogs and they are always running into the screen when we open the sliding door. Since I bought the magnets it hasn’t happened one time. They can clearly see the magnet. Thank you so much for such a wonderful product.
I’m very happy with not just the door covering but the very prompt delivery service! I’m sure there will be more purchases soon. Thank you again
Quick service, beautiful, and easy to use! What more can you ask for? 😊
Arrived on time and it's every better then I expected 😊👍🏼🌟
Window Film World 5 star review on 27th March 2021 Window Film World 5 star review on 27th March 2021
Amazing results!! Every visitor asks if we bought new doors! Looks incredible!
Easy to navigate and detailed information provided.
Thank you for your positive feedback. We're happy you had a good experience with us!
Wonderful product! We had one on our sliding glass doors but then replaced the door. The decal is so durable that we were able to move it to a new window and it still looks as good as new. We recently bought two new ones. Love this product! Ordering online was easy and it was delivered very quickly. Instructions for application are clear, and they look great.
Hi Diana! We are so glad that the decal was durable enough where you didn't need a replacement.  Thank you for being a loyal customer. We greatly appreciate your positive review!! Thank you!
Quality product. Quick delivery.
Thank you for the positive review, Rosalind. We greatly appreciate it!
Very happy with the hummingbird decal I ordered for our glass entry door. Decal was exactly what I was looking for. Easy application!
Hi Judy! We are so glad that you love the product.  We greatly appreciate your positive review. Thank you!
Magnets barely strong enough. Unless perfectly lined up they will not stick together.
Easy to apply and looks wonderful.
We're so glad to hear this, Duffy! Thank you for the positive review. We greatly appreciate it!
Very rapid shipping Looks great on my bathroom window. Lets in a lot of light an no one can see in.
Thank you for the positive review, Cynthia. We greatly appreciate it!
Perfect privacy film but doesn't block the light
Thank you for the positive review, Ann. We greatly appreciate it!
Window Film World is rated 4.60 based on 179 reviews