Window Film World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Window Film World

Tell us how Window Film World made you happy
IT WAS A LOT OF FUN SHOPPING THRU ALL THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF WINDOW FILM YOU HAVE. A HARD CHOICE----I JUST DON'T HAVE THAT MANY WINDOWS. I'M GOING TO BE CREATIVE, THO, AND CUT THIN STRIPS TO OUTLINE MY MIRRORS AND POSSIBLY THE GLASS DOORS OF THE CHINA CABINET. CAN'T WAIT TO GET STARTED.
All items purchased are of excellent quality and easy to apply.
Really liked them, wish they were some smaller ones. Thanks
This semi-private window film is PERFECT for our front doors. It blocks just enough of the sun to keep the harmful rays out of the house while still allowing us to see the beautiful view from our front door. Easy, affordable and it looks so elegant!
Window Film World 5 star review on 11th September 2021
We're so pleased with the quality of the window films we ordered. They arrived quickly, in perfect condition, and were exactly as described. The quality of the materials is just excellent and, with care in following the directions, we had no difficulty installing film on several windows. They're beautiful now. This was our third order from this company and we highly recommend them.
Worked great and looks pretty. I took 1 star off as I think the price is a bit high, but certainly cheaper than alternatives.
Love the look of my new sliding doors. Easy to install and cost efficient.
The products I've ordered have arrived quickly and are of great quality! They arrived with easy to follow instructions and look beautiful once installed!
Purchased for my patio slider and it looks wonderful!!!
It was easy to order and a lot of varies to choose from. I will visit that site again
Reasonable price, quick delivery, easy installation, good instructions
Bought one roll from here and another cheaper from Amazon — the difference in quality is striking. I am thrilled with the purchase from Window Cling World and am going to make another to replace the cheap one I found on Amazon....
A friend of mine had one of their decals and I loved it so I went online to order one for myself for my patio doors. I ordered an oval decal with lilies and hummingbirds. I love the way it looks and have received several compliments already. Easy ordering process, easy application. I am thinking about ordering another for the other door.
In love my large palm tree etching. It was very easy to apply. And looks great!
Very expensive and zero customer service. Buy somewhere else.
Easy to apply and beautiful
Love this window static cling. Used on our shower door and mirror.
Worst customer support ever and very expensive products
I guess I was expecting a much larger decal. The samples looked like it covered entire window inset on the door. So you can imagine my surprise on seeing it a few inches tall.
Everyone loves the tropical look of my glass shower. I couldn’t be happier. This is my second order from the company and my granddaughter has also ordered for windows at her house. The company is responsive and the look is incredible!
Window Film World 5 star review on 19th August 2021