Window Film World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Window Film World

Tell us how Window Film World made you happy
Everything I’ve purchased from Window Film World has been great!!
Window Film World 5 star review on 23rd April 2021
Hello Joan, thank you for your positive feedback. It sure looks amazing :)
Looks great on our shower glass and was very easy to apply
Hi Francis, We are glad that you are happy with the film and that it was easy to apply. Thank you for your positive feedback!
Outstanding company.
Hello Susan, Thank you so much for your appreciation! :)
I Love Love Love Window Film !! I have a beach home and I put 6 different films on my windows!! They look great!!
Hi Nancy, we are delighted to hear that you love the films and that your experience with us has been a pleasing one. We highly value your positive feedback. I am sure they look great :)
Just as advertised and just as super easy to install!
Hi there, thank you for your positive feedback!
I haven’t installed the product yet but delivery was timely.
Hi Teri, we are happy that you like our fast shipping. Thank you for your positive feedback!
The static cling I ordered was so easy to install and looks so nice on our full glass storm door. Love the palm tree design.
Hi Pat, We are glad that you found the static cling easy to install and that you love the palm design. Thank you for your positive feedback!
Easy order process online, quite shipping ..
Hello Jennifer, We are glad that you are happy with our quick delivery service and smooth ordering process. Thank you for your positive feedback!
as always I love these products
Hi Ronald, We are glad to hear that you love the products. Thank you for being a loyal customer!
I haven't received mine yet still waiting
It's beautiful!
Hi Rosalie, thank you for your positive feedback!
I ordered my window film from WFW as they had unique prints and I wanted my door to not look like everyone else's. Sure enough several neighbors stopped by while I was putting it on our door. Everyone loved it. The directions to install are easy to follow and I was able to do it in about 30 minutes. I highly recommend !
Window Film World 5 star review on 19th April 2021
Hi Charles, we are pleased to hear that you love the window film and that the instructions were handy and beneficial. We really appreciate your review and thank you for suggesting our products to others. Your door looks incredible : )
I always receive the item that I order and in a timely manner
Hi Tamia, We are glad to hear that you are happy with the quick shipping. We greatly appreciate your positive feedback!
Easy ordering. Would recommend that they advertise that you can get custom fit for$12.95. Saves a ton of time.Easytoinstall and looks great.
Hello Iain, We are glad to hear that you are happy with the window film and that it was easy to install. Thanks for sharing!
Love the product! So pretty and gives just enough privacy while letting light come through.
Window Film World 5 star review on 16th April 2021
Hi Jane, your door looks amazing, thank you for sharing it with us! We greatly appreciate your positive feedback.
I am very happy with the palm trees film on my sliding glass door. It is great quality and it’s so beautiful, I get compliments on it from everyone who comes in. Thank you. /cka
Hi Connie, We are happy to hear that you love the palm trees window film and are pleased with the exclusive quality. It is awesome that the new purchase has been attracting compliments:).Thank you for your positive review!
Love their stuff .. good quality
Hello Donna, We are delighted to hear that you are happy with the exceptional quality of the products. Thank you for your positive feedback!
Very professional and responded quickly to help me.
Hi Magdalena, Thank you so much for sharing your pleasant experience with us.
Order arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Love my screen door magnets!
Hi Debra, We are glad to hear that you love the screen door magnets and that you were happy with the speedy delivery. Thank you for your positive feedback!
Looks good a little dress up in the bathroom
Hi Nicholas, thanks for sharing! We greatly appreciate it.
Window Film World is rated 4.66 based on 236 reviews