Window Film World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Window Film World

Tell us how Window Film World made you happy
Everyone loves the tropical look of my glass shower. I couldn’t be happier. This is my second order from the company and my granddaughter has also ordered for windows at her house. The company is responsive and the look is incredible!
Window Film World 5 star review on 19th August 2021
We bought Screen Magnets after my wife walked through the screen. She found the designs she wanted and a price she was happy with. they arrived a week later and she is happy so I am happy, Neil O
Excellent product!
I'm really happy with the film I used on the paned windows. I can leave the shade up and have privacy and block the sun, but still have a view outside.
Window Film World 5 star review on 18th August 2021
Cute screen door magnet, but smaller than anticipated.
Images were captured well allowing for confident purchase on my part. Easy to install and gave me the perfect level of privacy I was looking for.
I received the window film in a few days. The directions were spot on. I had palm trees on my entry door in a short time. Looks great from both sides of the doors!
All went as it should.
I needed assistance with my order and received quick and excellent results. I ordered a second time and will refer others and shop here again. This was the only vendor I could find who sold partial privacy side lights- all others blocked all ability to view outside from the inside.
Window Film World 5 star review on 12th August 2021 Window Film World 5 star review on 12th August 2021 Window Film World 5 star review on 12th August 2021
Wide range of products to choose from, super quick delivery, great product. Very attractive & solves a big problem!
Perfect for my patio door. Easy to install, large enough that can be seen so nobody walks into the door when it is closed. Would/have recommended Window Film World to others.
Love these stick on decals . So easy to install and they look amazing. The palm tree decal is perfect on our front door at our beach house. The neighbors loved it and thought the decal was actually etched in !!
Website is easily navigated and searchable. Descriptions and photos of products are clear, match the product I received. Wide variety of prints, colors and sizes. Order was received on time. Product was easy to install and the quality and price is better than most other brands. Will purchase again.
We couldn’t be more pleased with the manatee, frosted look, art. It applied so easily (thank you Window Film World for the instructions). We’ve recommended Window Film World and will purchase from them again.
Product is of good quality. Service was good.
My product arrived quickly and it looks amazing! Just like the picture.
I absolutely love my window film product! After reading reviews of other products I chose this and am thrilled I did so! My windows look terrific! A piece of advice - follow the instructions! These folks are professionals and know what they are doing! When it says leave extra space when cutting - listen to them! I couldn’t be more pleased with this product!
Window Film World 5 star review on 31st July 2021 Window Film World 5 star review on 31st July 2021
These were easy to install, and make a wonderful pop of color at our beach house while protecting our carpet and furniture, etc. Super product
I like that my order was delivered in a timely manner and the product was as seen on the company's website.
Great product, easy to apply...and makes my doors look amazing! Currently this is a new home build, when the doors are all stained it will look amazing.
Window Film World 5 star review on 21st July 2021