Window Film World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Window Film World

Tell us how Window Film World made you happy
Whoever came up with this idea is a genius! We've had the expense several times of fixing a screen door that somebody walked through.
My go to place for their products - beautiful, stay on forever, and easy to apply.
We wanted to get rid of window blinds in our bathroom. Window film was just the right thing!
Beautiful designs easy to use website and order process
What a difference this made to our front entry doors!!! Everyone loves them and it is totally in keeping with our coastal theme decor. Very easy to install.
Window Film World 5 star review on 30th January 2021 Window Film World 5 star review on 30th January 2021
Was very helpful on a problem; even got a callback with information
A buddy of mine turned me on to the film.I put it on my large sliding glass doors and love it.I would recommend your product to anyone.
Found exactly what I was looking for on their website. Website was easy to use and my order was delivered pretty quickly (ordered on Friday and delivered on Wednesday). Will definitely recommend to my friends.
I spoke with your representative on the phone. She was very informative. The product I was ordering looked blurry instead of the description clear. She said you were working on redoing website to be more precise. Haven’t received product yet. Hopefully it goes on easy.
Great product, fast shipping, good communication.
This self-cling diamond border window film was so easy to put on. It is a simple design and yet so elegant. It looks great on my bathroom mirror; made a huge difference! I love it!
Very happy with customer service . They were very quick sending out my order . I would order again . Thank you !
Great privacy film...
Results were amazing. Instructions were clear and easy to follow. Phone customer service was very helpful. I ordered a “custom fit” tropical faux window etching for a picture window door. One suggestion, if you have long hair, make sure you tie it back because the static cling of the product will attract your hair like a magnet. Before you squeegee out the bubbles product is still movable for precise placement. I will definitely use this company again. I recommend this company to friends.
Window Film World 5 star review on 21st January 2021 Window Film World 5 star review on 21st January 2021
Fast service and beautiful product. Very satisfied with purchase.
Love the product and it looks fantastic on my sliding door! My only complaint is with the necessary trimming. The standard size of films on your site was too big for my standard size sliding door, so I had to trim 2" from top and bottom and 1" from each side on both films. This was a pain in the butt, because I don't have a large space to spread out the film and no tools other than scissors and a 12" ruler. I got it done, but I cursed the whole time. I would pay extra if you offered custom sizes.
We love the look of our “new” window and it was so easy to apply!!
The representative we ordered with was very helpful and the Product is beautiful and easy to apply
Ordering was easy. Product was as described and very easy to work with and apply.
Great company with incredible design selection. The toilet cover tattoos I purchased are so pretty and add an element of design and class to the seat.
Window Film World is rated 4.61 based on 184 reviews