Window Film World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Window Film World

Tell us how Window Film World made you happy
The first product I order was amazing, easy to apply and looks great. the second was terrible! I was not able to apply it and had to throw it away, waste of $60! The site itself is good but I wish it had a better description of products as I thought I had ordered the same thing as before but I did not. I still am unsure of what the difference in the description is but the last product I ordered was like a giant sticker, horrible!
Toilet “stick on” lighthouse scene was a disgrace. I threw it in the garbage pail.
I have ordered from this company on more than one occasion. They are very helpful if you can't find what you want for your home. Items are sent out quickly.
The transaction was simple the cost reasonable for the quality.I’m a 77 year old klutz who bought the wrong size. Rather then return it I forged ahead necessitating cutting & matching pieces. It worked only because the product is flawless. I am so pleased I made another purchase !
Great product
I have made several purchases and when 1 item was canceled I was called and the issue was resolved.
I love my mermaid she looks great on my shower door.
Great product! Loved the ease of installation and how it gave us the privacy needed on the window sidelights. My only issue was the initial separation of backing from the film- it took forever to peel them apart.
Quick delivery and easy installation. Good quality product. Joy Williams McDonough, GA
Absolutely love window film. Easy to install and just gives any kind of glass window an elegant look. Try it on your glass coffee table ,gives it a different look. Also great service.
I bought the Palm Tree border for a small window above my front door, it always looked dirty in the corners when you looked out. I Love it!! It looks tropical like the rest of our decor and it hides the "dirty" corners of the window but still let's in the light.
Great product. Super awesome customer service. Easy order process with a discount to boot. Thanks for the film. We will be ordering more for some other projects
Very nice quality. Following your directions, went on easier than ever before.
Easy to order, quick delivery, easy to put up.
Ordered two sets of Retractable Screen Door Stickers (4" x 4") - Beach scene. One as a back up . So far the decal on the outside and inside of the screen are sticking . Since our screen is opened and closed often being on the front door, it needs to hold up to that . Ordering was easy, delivery good. Will recommend to my neighbors who have the same type of screen door.
The product, magnetic screen door , 5"X7" I purchased was delivered in time and it is one of teh best product I have bought. It works like a charm.
The toilet decals are fantastic for a variety of reasons: they dress up the toilet, they can be changed seasonally, and most importantly, google 'fecal bloom' as a reason to keep your toilet lid down when flushing--so what better way to encourage family/friends to do the same with a beautiful, re-usable, changeable toilet lid decoration.
Great Product ! I bought 3 and put them on my sliding screen door and it is doing exactly what I needed it to do. My dog does not try to go through the screen and more importantly I now know when the screen is closed so I do not go through it or tell my dog to get outside without opening the screen door !!
Love window film- very easy to do and looks great!
Excellent product! AAA+++