Window Film World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Window Film World

Tell us how Window Film World made you happy
Very happy with the hummingbird decal I ordered for our glass entry door. Decal was exactly what I was looking for. Easy application!
Hi Judy! We are so glad that you love the product.  We greatly appreciate your positive review. Thank you!
Easy to apply and looks wonderful.
We're so glad to hear this, Duffy! Thank you for the positive review. We greatly appreciate it!
Very rapid shipping Looks great on my bathroom window. Lets in a lot of light an no one can see in.
Thank you for the positive review, Cynthia. We greatly appreciate it!
Perfect privacy film but doesn't block the light
Thank you for the positive review, Ann. We greatly appreciate it!
This was my third decal I have purchased from Window Film World and I have been pleased with each one! Just wish there was a discount for being a repeat customer. Love them all!
Window Film World 5 star review on 21st March 2021 Window Film World 5 star review on 21st March 2021 Window Film World 5 star review on 21st March 2021
We are so glad to hear that you are happy with the product, Deborah. I see that you are a Window Film World Member, which means with every purchase, you can earn points to redeem later for a discount. Contact customer support if you need further clarification on this: 800-965-0573.
It was a great place to shop. A lot of options and ideas. Glad I found the store.
We're so glad to hear this, Linda! Thank you for the positive review. We greatly appreciate it!
Put it on front glass panels for privacy. Looks great
We're so glad to hear this, Valerie! Thank you for the positive review. We greatly appreciate it!
Just love them. Wish I had more screen doors
Hi Harry! We are so glad that you love the product.  We greatly appreciate your positive review. Thank you!
Great product and price, with fast shipping! I’ve used a few other window films before and this one earns high marks for quality and ease of use. I’ve had others that were flimsy and too transparent to keep my dogs from going bonkers every time someone walked by, and others that made it impossible to get all the bubbles out. This one (Austin) had neither of these problems. A++
Hi Julia! We are so glad that you love your product.  Thank you for being detailed with your positive review, as it really helps other customers. We greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
Easy to order and item was shipped out fast! Can’t wait to get it!
We're so glad to hear this, Suzie! Thank you for the positive review. We greatly appreciate it!
When I placed my order I guess wasn't clear about my what I wanted. A very nice lady from Window Film World customer service called me to confirm exactly what I was ordering. That was so considerate and conscientious of her and I thank her for going above and beyond.
We're so glad to hear this, Dottie! Thank you for the positive review. We greatly appreciate it!
We just received our film today. We have to replace the glass first, but, we are so excited to get it on our doors. The people here are first class when it comes to checking on your order, shipping status, etc. Will order from them again when the need arises. Would recommend them. Keep up the good work!!!
The installer was prompt for the appt. He prepped the house for the traffic areas and worked diligently to get the job done. We are very happy with the end results and the expert work that our installer provided to meet our satisfaction of the completed job. Our installer was polite, courteous and considerate of our expectation of the end results
Easy Peasy ... Windex and Squeegee. That's it! LOVE IT!!! Looks GREAT!!! Especially when it dries!
Window Film World 5 star review on 5th March 2021 Window Film World 5 star review on 5th March 2021
LOVE my magnetic star fish for our sliding screen door...sooooo cute
Great pricing, fast service, good quality Excellent customer service
I have ordered from you in the past and have always been pleased with my purchases. Thank you for providing a superior product.
Window Film World can be reached by telephone, which is a bonus. The staff are really helpful, before and after purchase. Payment can be made over the phone - another bonus. Delivery was quick. And I am delighted with my purchase, which was easy to put up.
My order was correct and timely ,the product easy to work with. Thank you . Virginia Eubanks in Vacaville
Worked great for our bathroom window. So much cleaner & nicer looking than the curtain hanging in the window & added privacy. Just follow the instructions & don’t get in a hurry.
Window Film World 5 star review on 22nd February 2021