Windsong Chimes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Windsong Chimes
Read Windsong Chimes Reviews

About Windsong Chimes:

Since 1985 Windsong Chimes has hand made precision-tuned, instrument quality wind chimes designed to reflect the timeless beauty and charm of music created by the wind.

We are a small family run business based in Queensland's beautiful Sunshine Coast. When you contact Windsong Chimes you'll be talking to us, the owners and makers. We proudly use our skills in fine metal work, wood work and design to produce Australian wind chimes of the foremost quality, and only using sustainable sources.

Tell us how Windsong Chimes made you happy
Really happy with the Chimes, received 2 days after ordering.
Beautiful soothing tones. Immaculately crafted.
Fantastic service and product!
I love it and next door do as well. Thank you so much it is beautiful
I have bought windsong twice now, theu are absolutely beautiful. The customer service from Cathy and Chris is fantastic and they are so quick i day my chimes in 2 days.
The Windsong chime I ordered as a rememberance gift surpassed my expectations. It is an absolutely beautiful instrument if superb quality. The craftsmanship is exquisite, the tuning was perfect and the music from the chime is ethereal. Absolutely beautiful and I can not recommend this product highly enough. I am delighted we still have true craftsmanship left in Australia and I will buy from Windsong Chimes again. Julia Page
Gift for new home. They loved the windchime and the personal engraved message. So easy, from ordering to quick delivery. Would highly recommend Windsong Chimes.
i recently purchased Rani Wind Chime - Blue from Windsong Chimes and i LOVE LOVE LOVE IT ! perfect gentle sound and it doesnt smash around in heavy winds which i thought it might . the design and the look of it is GORGEOUS .
Very good communication and fast postage , A+++ service
The wind chimes arrived safely package and very promptly. They are absolutely beautiful in both appearance and sound. It is so lovely to hear the chimes in the garden.
Amazing personalised service. Prompt responses and kath and Chris are attentive and communicative through the process. Delivery was quick. I am so looking forward to gifting it for Xmas. Pretty much in my hands a week after starting the personalised service.
I love my windchime, it is in honor of my dad who passed away in 2021. I always felt he was around me as we shared a birth date, but now I can hear him with the beautiful tones of the chimes. I also purchased one for my mum, so she can also feel him near. I was so impressed by the delivery time, I had it within a few days. Great service and quality. I love that it is made in Queensland, supporting local homegrown businesses. Thank you Windsong Chimes.
Thank you for your lovely review Lynda :)
Thanks very much we are giving it as a present but we were given one from centennial park cemetery and I love it thank you
I bought a wind chime for my best friends 60th birthday. A big thankyou to Kathy and Chris helping with the words for the engraving. I gave it to my friend yesterday and she just loves it. The wind chime arrived in plenty of time and safely. Couldn't be happier with my purchase. Thanks again Windsong Chimes
My chimes, in Dmajor, provide a beautiful sound which adds immeasurably to a relaxing alfresco area.
Hi Brett Thank you for your kind review, much appreciated.
I love this company and all my Chimes. I have bought some as special birthday presents and Christmas presents over the last couple of years. I have my own, which the sound gives me such a sense of peace as I sit on my veranda and listen to them. I also ended up buying one each for the lovely ladies who work with me and all were so impressed. Everything, is packaged up beautifiul and the sound is THE BEST! Love love love, Mandi
Great quality and sounds beautiful
This is the second Windsong chime I have purchased in almost 30 years and I hope it keeps chiming as well as the first one has done over the years. Thanks David.
This was a gift for my grandmother after my Pa passed away and she absolutely adores it. She said it sounds really beautiful and reminds her of Pa when it chimes. Thanks so much!
Fantastic Aussie quality chimes. These are our second lot of chimes as we love the high quality standard this business hold themselves to. The sounds that come from these chimes are simply majestic. We wouldn’t consider buying from anywhere else!
Windsong Chimes is rated 5.00 based on 394 reviews