Windsong Chimes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Windsong Chimes
Read Windsong Chimes Reviews

About Windsong Chimes:

Since 1985 Windsong Chimes has hand made precision-tuned, instrument quality wind chimes designed to reflect the timeless beauty and charm of music created by the wind.

We are a small family run business based in Queensland's beautiful Sunshine Coast. When you contact Windsong Chimes you'll be talking to us, the owners and makers. We proudly use our skills in fine metal work, wood work and design to produce Australian wind chimes of the foremost quality, and only using sustainable sources.

Tell us how Windsong Chimes made you happy
Hi Guys. I'm well thank you. As you know I've had my Chime for a while now. No question - rated 5. Was easy to install and is nicely tuned. To ensure no damage in high winds I wrap a Bungee around the tubes.
The process of buying and receiving our Bo Bells chimes was quick, and we were kept in the loop the entire time. The chimes themselves are clearly made with care, well constructed and they even offer refurbishments over time. I've recommended Windsong to all those who ask ever since.
High quality craftsmanship, outstanding customer service and prompt delivery. We love listening and relaxing to our Cathedral wind chime. It made for the perfect anniversary gift. Thank you Kathy and Chris.
Windsong Chimes 5 star review on 16th October 2021
I love my Windsong Chime I bought in memory of my mum. The quality of the build and quality of the sound produced makes it very worthwhile. I would highly recommend.
Windsong Chimes 5 star review on 12th October 2021 Windsong Chimes 5 star review on 12th October 2021
Very high quality chimes, very relaxing to hear. This also makes for a perfect gifts
Windsong Chimes 5 star review on 7th October 2021
Outstanding service and quality!! I was incredibly impressed in all of the dealings I had with Kathy leading up my eventual purchase. When I had made the decision I spoke with her again and she committed to shipping quickly (a gift for my wifes birthday). I was absolutely amazed to receive our Malay wind chime 2 days later, in time for the birthday. The wind chime itself is beautiful and the sound quality is beyond our expectations. My wife, notoriously hard to satisfy with pressies, loves it. Thank you
Great quality products. Packaged really well. A pleasure to do business with.
I was given some Windsong Chimes in memory of my step-dad soon after he died last year. I loved them so much, I bought some for my mum. They have the loveliest melodies. Ordering was easy and they were delivered in no time. I'd definitely recommend Windsong Chimes.
What really sold me when I first came across Windsong Chimes (as I hunted online for a windchime to gift my mother) was you could listen to the different sounds and compare. And then all the other details they provide on the site about each windchime. Makes purchasing so easy when you have all the information to hand - you just need to decide which one you like and how much you want to spend! No issues with ordering or receiving the goods.
Kathy and Chris were delightful and so helpful in every way possible when I was buying the Concerto chimes as a surprise for my Husband’s 80th Birthday, and also a special remembrance for our little doggie. The inscriptions on both sides were perfect and beautifully engraved, the quality is superb. We are enjoying the wind chimes every day, and can recommend Windsong Chimes without any hesitations. They are a wonderful gift to give someone a lot of pleasure.
I love the peaceful chimes singing outside my back door. Adds a bit of magic to every day. Thankyou Windsong!
I love my Mikado Chimes its melodic Japanese chime brings join to my garden
Very high quality workmanship and the sounds you hear online when trying to decide on the windchime are spot on. Well packaged and put together. Highly recommended. Don't be fooled into buying cheaper ones that are made in China.. Stick with Aussie made and support Aussie businesses.
We were looking for a good quality upmarket product and we were certainly not disappointed with the chimes that we received.
Windsong Chimes 5 star review on 2nd October 2021
I bought windchimes for my 3 year old granddaughter who lives in Melbourne. On our skype visits she would often hear our very old chimes in the background and wanted to see them each time. It was easy to find your site. The order process was so easy and the delivery amazingly quick given COVID circumstances. She loved them, especially with her engraved name. So much better than the t oys and clothing I have been sending. Thank You
Thank you for sharing your clever art!
This proved to be a unique gift for our dear friends who lost their beloved Cooper, the family dog who had been part of their lives for a long time. they were overjoyed with the Rani blue wind chime as they were able to place it in their garden, in the exact tranquil spot where Cooper loved to sit. The old-world craftsmanship and the evocative Indian melody creates not only an important remembrance of Cooper but also a musical legacy creating an atmosphere of serenity and comfort. One of those given gifts that was exactly right and said so much. The service and delivery was fast, responsive and completely faultless, thank you so very much.
I am absolutely delighted with my Concerto Windsong Chime. It exceeded my expectations. Beautifully crafted, lovely grained wood and the quality and sound of the chimes just superb.
I recently purchased a personally inscribed wind chime as a gift for a bereaved friend. The service I received was outstanding! The communication was immediate at every stage of the process and the gift arrived within a few days of ordering it. The quality is excellent and the wind chime is beautiful and much loved by the recipient! What a fantastic business, service and product! Super impressed! Oh and it was meant to be that they had a wind chime with my name as the style!
The chimes were for friends who lost their daughter 5 years ago. They absolutely love them and said Rylea is actually there with them even when it’s dead still she still sounds. This family also purchased chimes for another family who have just lost their 6 year old daughter in a terrible accident. They are truely a beautiful gift 💝
Windsong Chimes is rated 5.00 based on 394 reviews