Windsong Chimes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Windsong Chimes
Read Windsong Chimes Reviews

About Windsong Chimes:

Since 1985 Windsong Chimes has hand made precision-tuned, instrument quality wind chimes designed to reflect the timeless beauty and charm of music created by the wind.

We are a small family run business based in Queensland's beautiful Sunshine Coast. When you contact Windsong Chimes you'll be talking to us, the owners and makers. We proudly use our skills in fine metal work, wood work and design to produce Australian wind chimes of the foremost quality, and only using sustainable sources.

Tell us how Windsong Chimes made you happy
Very happy with my 'Concerto' windchimes! Such clear, tranquil sounds. Not too loud as to disturb the neighbours. The neighbours have commented on how much they love to hear them when outdoors. Great customer service. They sent me a preview of the engraving I wanted before going ahead. It looked better than I imagined. Expensive but worth the incredible craftsmanship & fine tuning of the chimes. Great for a personalised gift. You will not be disappointed. Highly recommended. Received from QLD to Sydney in a few days standard delivery.
They are great quality and sound lovely
Adore mine, it is pitch perfect and gives me constant pleasure. It was an easy and efficient transaction. I recommend your product and service wholeheartedly.
The chimes are wonderful, they are extremely well made , making a beautiful song for us to listen to .Thank you so much
I bought this windchime for my son who lives just outside of Atherton QLD. His partner told me that all he could say was ‘WOW’, so that says it all. Barbara
We are in love!! We bought the Cathedral windchimes for our family Christmas present and have been listening to them with a huge amount of happiness ever since. They look beautiful and sound amazing. We were very happy with the level of service and ease of delivery. Overall we couldn't be happier! Thanks Windsong :)
They are absolutely beautiful. My husband gave one to me for Christmas and it has blown me away. The quality, sound, workmanship, sound and looks are fantastic
I bought the chimes for a friend as a birthday present. She loves them.
I bought the ‘Mikado’ large chime which is so beautiful but very loud for my close neighbours. Great though for a large garden or I took some of the volume away by applying thick rubber bands to the base of each tube. This didn’t take away from the resonance but just tones down the volume. The quality of the woodwork and all is fantastic- they are well worth the investment. I chose mine to suit my Zen garden feel in a deeper tone.
Our beautiful Mikado Aussie Windsong Chime arrived perfectly in time for Christmas. It now hangs in pride of place, singing its song creating wonderful very long lasting notes we enjoy immensely. Thanks to you all for creating this treasure with your talents.
Mom loves the windchimes, she sits on her balcony overlooking the river listening to them as she reads her books. Couldn't be happier.
I am delighted with my beautiful windchime from Windsong. Absolutely rapt that it’s Aussie made. Every time I hear the soothing melody I feel happy. Very special gift from my daughter for Christmas. Thank you so much Windsong.
We are thrilled with our recent purchase of our Bo Bells which was a Christmas present for my husband. The ordering and delivery was smooth and prompt and included concise instructions. The sound is beautiful and very relaxing adding an extra dimension to our outdoor space.
Windsong Chimes 5 star review on 3rd January 2022
Hi Leonie Thank you for your lovely review and uploading a photo too :) Kathy and Chris
When my father passed away, I wanted to give my mum something to remind her of him. When I found your wind chimes, I knew these would be perfect ..His garden was his pride and joy so what better way to remember him than by listening to the gentle, beautiful chimes that this windchime makes. My mum loves it! The engraved words mean everything and I'm so appreciative of the advice and amazing service you offered. The quality and sounds are stunning. Thanks again, I would highly recommend your business to anyone.. Kirsten
Windsong Chimes 5 star review on 2nd January 2022
Hi Kirsten We're so pleased to hear your mum loves it. Thank you for your lovely review and photo :) Kathy and Chris
Looks beautiful
Great service and communication. Chris and Kathy went above and beyond to check all details with me and my wind chime was in the mail that day. Beautiful quality wind chimes. Really quick delivery to South West, Western Australia. I can not recommend them highly enough.
I purchased the wind chime as a memorial gift, it was exactly what I asked for and the service was so quick, the engraving on the sail was beautifully done. Thank you. Would highly recommend Windsong chimes.
Gorgeous sound, awesome quality I think these are a perfect gift for a special person. Outstanding customer service, I have brought two but want more, thankyou
Our Windsong Chimes are perfect, such a wonderful sound and very well made. Highly recommended if you’re looking for a great set.
Really happy with the Chimes, received 2 days after ordering.
Windsong Chimes is rated 5.00 based on 394 reviews