Winners Reviews

of reviewers recommend Winners

Tell us how Winners made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Love the selection and prices are always a win-win!
Great selection of brand name clothing, could use more selection of beauty products such as organic shampoos and organic ic hair dyes.
The prices were ok for the quality offered. Not cheap though. Went to the Sheppard younge branch and the customer service lady Nadira was super helpful.
I am a loyal customer at Winners, and have been for the past decade. The staff in particular is great because you really feel the friendly family vibes from them. Unfortunately, the winners head department does not care for the health and well-being of their staff. It is beyond me how all other stores in the malls have closed their doors in response to COVID19 and are contributing to social distancing, and Winners remains open and forces its workers to show up to work. There are mothers and children working at Winners and they should not be forced to go into work and should rather be spending time home with their families. Winners must take action before it is too late! I am so disappointed. Do not play with peoples lives.
The lady associate at jewelry counter in Richmond Hill ON on Yonge St. Was extremely rude! I was trying to return small item today January 16,2020. The item was purchased in Aurora store and ticketed wrong! The price was $28.00. She treated me like I did something wrong and even told me I was annoying! She kept repeating herself over and over again like I was an imbecile. On the other hand the store manager was very helpful and nice and we resolved the problem. I would suggest to Winners to train their employees not to be rude to their customers. I won’t return to this location because of this rude associate.
Winners is rated 3.20 based on 5 reviews