Wise Property Care Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wise Property Care
Read Wise Property Care Reviews

0800 65 22 678

hello@wisepropertycare.com

BRANCHES THROUGHOUT SCOTLAND offering Professional Solutions to problems such as Damp Proofing, Woodworm, Dry & Wet Rot, Japanese Knotweed and Basement Waterproofing

Tell us how Wise Property Care made you happy
Very good service
Thanks Lesley for the 5-star review of the Woodworm Treatment that we recently carried out at your property. Pleased to hear you felt you received a very good service.

Service great
(St Andrews) - Posted 3 years ago
Work was completed in a timely manner and everything left tidy. Just waiting on Certificate
(Isle Of Skye) - Posted 3 years ago
Hi David
Thanks for your kind review of our Timber Rot repair works carried out at your property. Your 20-year Guarantee Certificate is on the way. We take pride in the quality of repair work we provide whilst always ensuring our employees have the utmost respect for the homes they work in. Great to hear your feedback reflects our approach.

TeamWISE
Very helpful happy to answer all the questions i had thank you
(Bridge Of Allan) - Posted 3 years ago
Hi Katie

I'm pleased we were able to assist you over the phone with the Condensation Problems you were having on your property. Sometimes condensation can be controlled without having to spend hundreds of pounds on professional services. I hope the tips we provided you work. If not, get back in touch.

Very professional
(Gourock) - Posted 3 years ago
Thanks Catherine for the 5-star review of our repair works carried out at your rented property. We always aim to take a professional approach in everything we do so it's always great to hear clients saying we were professional...we'll never get sick of hearing it!

TeamWISE
Took care from start to finish, I would highly recommend them
(Greenock) - Posted 3 years ago
Thanks for the future recommendation of our Damp Repair Works!

TeamWISE
Courteous polite staff from first phone call to final nail hammered in.
Thank you so much for your kind review, Jane. From the very first phone call, we aim to leave a professional impression on our clients. We are pleased to hear we were able to maintain that high level of service until the final nail was hammered in!

TeamWISE
service was quick and staff extremely helpful
Sent electrician very quickly to help with an issue which turned out to have nothing to do with the installation
(Peterhead) - Posted 3 years ago
I was given all the information I needed.
Extremely helpful
(Kirkcaldy) - Posted 3 years ago
Prompt attendance and quick return of survey/quote.
(Stirling) - Posted 3 years ago
Quick, professional, clean
(Perth) - Posted 3 years ago
George and the team at wise done a fantastic job sorting the damp within my home! Recommended to friends and family!
(Rutherglen) - Posted 3 years ago
A true professional!
(Musselburgh) - Posted 3 years ago
Michelle helped me over the phone. I described my problem with the wall and it was a common fault durn this time of the year. She sent me a link via email with products that would help eliminat the problem. First class service and will highly recommend!
(Kinghorn) - Posted 3 years ago
Very helpful, outstanding customer serivice is excellent all staff that I have delt with have been friendly & fast work service would highly recommend them

Vivienne Stevenson
All members of staff I had contact with were very professional.
Turned up at the agreed time and kept me updated on the progress of the job.

The invoice was clear and payment was processed quickly
(Giffnock) - Posted 3 years ago
The job was done quickly and efficiently .
(Dundee) - Posted 3 years ago
Extremely good service, very professional & responsive from start to finish. I would highly recommend Wise Property Care.
(Isle Of Skye) - Posted 3 years ago