Wizard Cleaning Reviews

Own Driver
Read Wizard Cleaning Reviews

40 South Vale

Tell us how Wizard Cleaning made you happy
We've been using Wizard Clean now for around 5 years and find they consistently deliver a great service. The staff who cary out the work have always been knowledgeable, polite and very efficient in getting the actual cleaning done. I intend to carry on using them for future carpet cleaning work as required.
Sofa not as clean as I had hoped. Rug spotless.
excellent service as Managing Agents we need this from the contractors we use for our clients.
Great clean. Very impressed would deffo recommend and use again
RATHER EXPENSIVE for such a short visit.
I hope a ring left I've seen on the carpet will fade...,I think it's just where a pot has been moved
Always courteous, prompt, and most importantly clean well. Would never use anyone else
Great service and communication. They arrived on time and the job was done quickly and to a high standard. All stains were removed, really happy with the clean.
Very professional service. The operator was very pleasant. Very happy with the service.
Easy to book. Punctual and a great job done
Wizard cleaning did an excellent job cleaning my sofa and carpets. Fast and efficient and very friendly, and they gave really good advice about how to clean spots on the sofa myself in the future.
Brilliant cleaning service thanks
Excellent
Could have tried harder on stubborn stains. The ‘once over’ didn’t remove everything, but they just moved on. They also didn’t ask about moving furniture, they just cleaned around stuff. Very nice chaps though who worked hard.
Quick and Clean
Felt cleaner was a bit stressed and in a rush, but did the job ok
Happy with the service provided.
Thanks for your feedback
Have used Wizard for many years: always reliable, friendly and efficient.
Always efficient, professional and friendly service. Carpets look great with minimum fuss, they dry fast and have no product smell. Highly recommended.
I use Wizard Cleaning every year to clean my carpets. They do a great job every time and the price is decent.
Reliable and did a good job. I would use them again.
Wizard Cleaning is rated 4.57 based on 257 reviews