Wizard Cleaning Reviews

Own Driver
Read Wizard Cleaning Reviews

40 South Vale

Tell us how Wizard Cleaning made you happy
Excellent and would recommend.
Thank you any recommendations are greatly appreciated
Jon
Fantastic , efficient , reliable , friendly staff !I have used Fantastic cleaning on a regular basis to clean my flat for a while

Thanks team !
Thanks
Efficient and professional
Thanks Linda hope to hear from you again next year
Punctual and realiable
Thanks Kapil for your feedback glad you were happy
Jon
Great job - did all the carpets in our house - extremely quick but thorough. Would most definitely use Wizard again.
Thanks Jo when you need doing again let me know :)
Great service
Thane very much for your feedback.
Jon
When the cleaner got here he was very polite. He got on with his work without any problem. However, our furniture dried to a very off colour and stunk. The water that was used to clean it was clearly filthy by the end (unsure about the start) and it is evident that it was this that caused the decolorisation and smell. I presumed this is what I should expect with one dog in the house, however, since then, friends have used other providers and had much better results. I would not use again.
Hi Byron, I am sorry to hear you were not satisfied. I never got a call about this. Any complaints I always deal with personally. I have tried calling and also sent you a text but had no reply back. Very occasionally you can get a smell after cleaning is done but a simple vista back to spray a sanitser over and this sorts out the problem. There are 2 tanks in our machines one for clean water and one for dirty it is not possible to re use the water. As you may have seen we got the the water from your tap poured in the machine and mixed with a cleaning solution. If your dog had had any accidents like urine or vomit this can go through to the backing and a 2nd visit can fix this. If you call, email or text me I can look into this and send my guy back. thanks, Jon
Very reliable and always does a good job of cleaning our rugs and carpets, would recommend.
Hi Kathy thanks for your feedback and any recommendations
Jon
The cleaners arrived within the alloted time and got the job done quickly and cleanly. I would use Wizard Cleaning again
Thanks for your feedback hope to hear from you again next year. thanks, Jon
Excellent - booking was quick and simple and timely. Very impressed with the cleaning - our carpets were very stained and dull and there was an odd smell when we moved in, and now they are revived!
Thanks for your kind words much appreciated :)
Jon
The young man that attended my appoint was wonderful
Very professional
Delighted with the results
Would highly recommend!
Thanks for the review hope to hear from you again next year.
Jon
Arrived promptly & cleaned communal stairs, didn’t look that different when finished to when they started, but that was probably down to the type of carpet on the stairs.
Hi yes there are times when the appearance may not improve much but I can assure you they are clean now. cleaning them yearly will keep them lasting longer. thanks, Jon
On time
Thorough
Polite
Thanks Ben for feedback.

Punctual and efficient
Thanks for the feedback hope to hear from you again soon. thanks, Jon
Very happy with service and planning.
Thanks for the feedback :)
Jon
Wwell done. Very professional.
Thank you for reviewing us. See you again soon
Jon
Very good company which I have used quite a few times over the years and been very happy with. I also like the fact that they can usually fit a job in at short notice.
Hi Jackie thank you very much for you feedback and business over the years look forward to hearing from you again soon. thanks, Jon
hard working and efficient
Thanks for feedback Marc always appreciated. Jon
It was ok. The carpets didn’t look as clean as I expected
Great service and really friendly staff
Wizard Cleaning is rated 4.57 based on 257 reviews