Wizard Cleaning Reviews

Own Driver
Read Wizard Cleaning Reviews

40 South Vale

Tell us how Wizard Cleaning made you happy
A little disappointed as I though they were going to spray the carpets before cleaning them.
all ok - left an unwashable mark on my wall where the carpet cleaning machine stood and sprayed/stained the paint. Won't come off now. The smell of the soap smelt quite cheap
Did the basics, didn't want to move ANYTHING to clean under it.
Didn't ask me to move, just cleaned around it and left it.

Quick, OK results (I know every carpet/stain is different) but not a smile between them.

Free parking (later than expected), but still charged the full "Unload & Park down the road" higher rate previously agreed.

Wont be using again.
RATHER EXPENSIVE for such a short visit.
I hope a ring left I've seen on the carpet will fade...,I think it's just where a pot has been moved
Could have tried harder on stubborn stains. The ‘once over’ didn’t remove everything, but they just moved on. They also didn’t ask about moving furniture, they just cleaned around stuff. Very nice chaps though who worked hard.
Felt cleaner was a bit stressed and in a rush, but did the job ok
The service was satifacitery. i have used them in past so i am happy with their services.
They turned up on time .Job done
Cleaned around all the furniture and rugs but not under anything
Appalling really
The operatives worked hard but I felt there was too much speed to move unto the next job. Not so happy with the final product if they had mote time to devote to the excercise.
Overall okay just but problem from the start in using the machine and hose pipe which I believe did not give us the clean we were really looking for
slightly disappointed