Wordery Reviews

help@wordery.com

Wordery1 Broadlands Business ParkNorwichNorfolk

Under an hour
customer service

How would you rate Wordery ?

"Book was as described and was delivered promptly"
"Everything went to plan from first ordering"
"I'm happy with the service of wordery. Fast, cheap, good."
"Book arrived fast! Amazing service!"
"Very happy"
"always excellent. Speedy delivery. great prices"
"The product was as expected but the delivery time estimation was way out and caused some dismay"
"I really like purchasing my books with wordery, they have lots of books to choose from and I like the fact that they send you a book mark with your book (it's the little things that matter). My only gripe would be the delivery times, I didn't see an option for next day delivery when I last made a purchase, maybe I missed it, if not it would be nice to have a next day delivery option."
"Always very efficient service at very good prices."
"All O.K."
"Wonderful and efficient service as always."
"I ordered three books for a friend, and the first two arrived a week later, but the last one took about a month. I emailed customer support to get an update on the delivery situation, and I felt the answer I got was really informative and honest. I’ve never received an answer that detailed at any other time in my life when contacting customer support. It was refreshing! And it put all my concerns at ease. I just want to thank Victoria and Karen for their help in reordering the book for me and for addressing all my concerns. The book arrived not long after it was reordered. So while there was a bit of a hitch in the process, Wordery really came through in the end and I was very happy with everything."
"Good price. Delivers on time. Good."
"I was impressed with the price and speed of delivery. I'd use wordery again"
"It was great to be able to personalise my purchase. It arrived quickly ,well packaged and exactly what I hoped for."
"Great prices and quick delivery"
"Book came quickly but looked battered so couldn’t give it as a present as intended. ☹️"
"Excellent service. Speedy delivery. Very pleased with my purchase."
"Great choice and often the cheapest price. Quick delivery. Recommended"
"The best online shopping experience."
Wordery is rated 4.68 based on 37,736 reviews