Wordery Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Wordery

Wordery1 Broadlands Business ParkNorwichNorfolk

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Wordery?

Valerie Halajova

Quick delivery
Daniel Vinicombe
Verified Buyer

Good price and quick delivery.
Verified Buyer

Good product that I couldn't find elsewhere.
Verified Buyer

The book you sent had an index that had no relation ship to the pages, and I have never had a guide book that did not have a map.
I only hope the Tourist Information Center can produce something u8seful.
Hello! We're sorry to hear about that. One of our customer service team member sent you an email to try and resolve this issue.
Verified Buyer

Great selection and availability of books. Although, delivery service not as quick as it used to be.
Marta Kalinowska
Verified Buyer

Always reliable, very wide range of titles at very competitive prices. Delivery can sometimes take a few days longer than expected, probably depends on where the book is dispatched from.

Reliable service!
Avender Mudhar
Unverified Reviewer

I bought a birthday gift for my daughter it arrived on time and in good condition with good package and arrived in perfect condition :-)
Paul Streeter

Book was exactly as detailed and 30% cheaper than elsewhere
Avender Mudhar
Verified Buyer

My daughter will love her birthday present. Thankyou for the fast and efficient delivery x
Verified Buyer

Excellent stock, extremely fast shipping and you get your bookmark also! what more could you ask?
Roger Gill
Verified Buyer

Having recommended Wordery to all my friends because of the low prices and high quality customer service, I am now embarrassed to find that Wordery prices are creeping up.

The Economy of Renaissance Florence (Paperback) by Richard A. Goldthwaite: Amazon £23.76 (inc del), Wordery £31.64.
The Templars, by Dan Jones.Hardback. Amazon £17. Wordery £20.73

etcetera
Annette Hansen

Trustworthy
James Muir
Verified Buyer

Large selection at a low price with fast enough free ship of quick reasonably priced next day shipping.
Shakeel Ahmed
Verified Buyer

Good product at a good price with quick delivery. Thanks
Verified Buyer

The words. The words make me happy.
Sabine Berendse
Verified Buyer

Item in good condition and fast delivery
Verified Buyer

A more ethical company than some other Internet book sellers.
Verified Buyer

Love the book and it was a great price.
Gary Cowdrill
Verified Buyer

The books I ordered haven't arrived, I assume they have gone astray and you haven't yet had the courtesy to respond to the communication I sent to your help team earlier this week. I will be pursuing this with you next week!!!
Dear Gary,

Thank you for your review.

We're sorry that there was a problem with your order. Could you contact us on help@wordery.com? Our Customer Services team have just sent you a message about this.
Hi Gary - Our Customer Services team have been in touch with you & they're waiting to hear back.
Wordery is rated 4.74 based on 17,487 reviews