Wordery Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Wordery

help@wordery.com

Wordery1 Broadlands Business ParkNorwichNorfolk

How would you rate Wordery ?

(optional)

Arthur Rea
Verified Buyer
"Excellent, swift service. Substantial discount on the list price of a fairly specialist title."
ALAN HINDLEY
Verified Buyer
"Good price. Prompt delivery. Well packed..."
"The order came in good time and am happy with the book."
Anthony Ingall
Verified Buyer
"Four items ordered, all the same size. Shipped as 4 separate packages, when they could have been shipped as one."
Mr J B Cutts
Verified Buyer
"Excellently priced and delivered promptly: a perfect combination. Well done!"
"Doing a perfect job."
"I kept getting pop ups and now an email. When did I ever ask for these?? There is no obvious way on your website to turn them off. Go away!"
"Books arrived promptly, well packaged and in very good condition. They were reasonably priced and there was a good choice."
Pamela Blackburn
Verified Buyer
"Very Happy with my purchase from Wordery. Very quickly sent my order to me. Most satisfied !"
Denis Hurman
Verified Buyer
"Dear sir or madam I've not received my map yet please can you send it soon Thank you"
"Well packaged, as described, good price, easy to order"
JOHN MAROTTO
Verified Buyer
"Best price for this book and fast ,well packed delivery.Very happy as usual with Wordery service."
"Great prices and fast delivery. Have saved hundreds of $$ on uni textbooks using Wordery"
Philippe Carre
Verified Buyer
"Prompt and efficient service"
Joyce Evans
Verified Buyer
"A wonderful collection of books, good value, Excellent service. books nicely packaged. I am very pleased I found Wordery. Thank you. With every good wish."
"Thank you, it’s was really fast"
John L Waugh
Verified Buyer
"Dealt well with a problem with my order when I contacted customer help."
"Excellent choice and price. Easy to use ordering. Fast delivery. Will definitely use again."
"good prices and efficient"
Mary Shanahan
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a bible for my husband. It is beautiful and arrived in perfect condition. My only criticism is that when ordering, I was only able to select royal mail first class when I would have preferred tracked delivery for peace of mind."
Wordery is rated 4.67 based on 34,807 reviews