Worksite Safety Compliance Centre Reviews

Tell us how Worksite Safety Compliance Centre made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
"Explains all in detail"
"Very good was well instructed nothing bad to say about website or how exams or information was laid out thanks so much for letting me join your website and make an account"
"very nice"
"I feel the chat line is very well staffed, people are knowledgeable, prompt and courteous. Keep up the good work."
"Easy to understand. Paying attention is the key."
"been very helpful with our employees getting trained."
"Courses were easy to understand and follow along. Very informative and pertained directly to my wirk"
"well explained and understandable."
"Yes it was needed to nail down a job."
"I was very satisfied with the courses that I took. The information was easy to understand and informative. I will return to re-certify them in three years. Thank you so much."
"I experienced a couple bugs and typographic errors in the training material, in WHMIS 2015 specifically in Section 4 Labels / WHMIS 1988 Workplace Labels; In TDG by Ground, occasionally the speech bubbles will persist and cover up other text resources such as in the Documentation / Consist by Transport by Rail section when the user clicks on 'Learn More'."
Hey Kevin,

Thanks for letting us know of the issues you experienced and sorry about that! I have contacted you directly to grab some more information to see if we can get to the bottom of this and solve these problems.

Nathan
"I think it is a good resource for finding out how to use this system and get the information you need"
"still have not received book i purchased. Online training was great"
Hey Trina,

I wanted to touch base with you just to let you know that your WHMIS Handbook is en route and left our office last Friday January 4th. Let us know if you still haven't received it in a few days and we can check into the matter a little further to see what may be causing the delay.

Sorry for the wait time there and we very much appreciate your feedback!

Nathan
"Easy to understand and took about 2.5 hours. Some of the exam questions were a bit trickier than expected. Watch out."
"Good, fast, easy way to get your tickets"
"Used worksite safety now for WHMIS 2015 as well as asbestos training and it's easy and efficient to use. I like the platform and I can get help when I need it!"
"They were very helpful and their response time was excellent."
"👍"
"Courses were informative and easy to understand the material"
"The site is easily navigable and contained all pertinent material. Seemingly endless chances to review any mistakes made during the test & rewrite."
Worksite Safety Compliance Centre is rated 4.58 based on 1,974 reviews