Worksite Safety Compliance Centre Reviews

55 Head Street
Suite 401
Dundas, Ontario
L9H 3H8

How would you rate Worksite Safety Compliance Centre ?

"The program was very informative and the instructor made it fun and easier to go through the long hours of the course"
"mmmm"
"Instructor is great,she has a deep knowledge and understanding of the course. Highly recommended"
"Staff was very impressed with the instructor knowledge and presentation - Exova definitively will use Worksite safety in future needs."
"It is good thank you."
"Very user friendly"
"Mr. Adrian was spot on in his lecture and training methodology. Everyone was extremely helpful and left me with an experience that I will always cherish. Thank you for making it happen for me!"
"Easy to use"
"Slides were concise and easy to follow."
"Well layed out course. Easy to understand and follow."
"Easy to register and the online presentation flowed well"
"Our experience was very good, customer service is excellent"
"It was easy to order online and working through the courses was easy to navigate Highly recommend this site"
"Glitches on chapter with safety so guessed answers"
"Easy to access, and Pay. I needed my WHMIS 2015 on short notice, and was able to obtain the knowledge, and certification, after a short Online Course, and Test. Very convenient!"
"course was great ,,the facilitator did a good job"
"Good course, covers everything but a little dry, could use some more pictures or interaction."
"Excellent site, lessons are detailed and informative but save you the time and money."
"The customer service for Worksite Safety Compliance is great! Any time I have needed help setting up users or enrolling employees into the courses, I received the assistance which I needed."
"I had trouble with the site. They got back to me quickly with a solution. It can't get much better than that."
Worksite Safety Compliance Centre is rated 4.53 based on 1,015 reviews