Worksite Safety Compliance Centre Reviews

55 Head Street
Suite 401
Dundas, Ontario
L9H 3H8

How would you rate Worksite Safety Compliance Centre ?

(optional)

"Was qwk and easy to use."
"Very easy undestanding!"
"the website was simple to use and concise!"
"Website is easy to navigate, and it has exactly what you’re looking for with safety certification."
"I thought the program was very knowledgeable. However, I have found that there are some questions that are worded quite strange because they say there are multiple correct answers. That to me reads that there is at least one incorrect answer. Whereas if you say that there is more is more then one correct answer then if they select one of those correct answers you have to give them the point."
Hey Evelyn,

Thanks for your feedback regarding the exam questions. Wording those questions to make sure they are easily understandable for everyone is something we have constantly been trying to improve. That isn't something we want inhibiting people taking our training, so any feedback regarding how we can make them better is greatly appreciated and will definitely be taken into consideration.

Nathan
Courtney S
"Lots of good info"
"I lloved the classes that you peovided to as.Teacher was great and understandable."
"Instructor was great, made what could have been a really boring day into a good time."
"I had a few technical glitches but everything was easily resolved working with the Online Support staff. I would recommend this site to others. Thank you, Lyann Yates, MPH, MS, RN"
"The course was updated since I did it 10 years ago I found it very informative but would like to see a section designated to horizontal directional drilling as trenchless technology is becoming more popular each year!"
"Good morning It was a great online course Easy to follow Thanks and have a wonderful day"
"that's a good course"
"Great training with great information."
"It was easy to follow along. Got required training in comfort of my own home. Good job."
"Excellent service.. Great course.. Grateful for this service.."
"It was a good training."
"Instructor was good. Video and workbooks were not that good. Should have been better video and photos. Class policy on being late and break time was to forgiving."
Jaskaran K
"Its very good"
"I was provided with the response I required immediately and was offered a check list for me that I did not know was available. I found my experience very helpful. Thank you!"
Cassandra P
Verified Buyer
"Very user-friendly and accessible"
Worksite Safety Compliance Centre is rated 4.52 based on 757 reviews