Worksite Safety Compliance Centre Reviews

info@worksitesafety.ca

55 Head StreetSuite 401Dundas, OntarioL9H 3H8

Tell us how Worksite Safety Compliance Centre made you happy
Understanable
Good course, I paid for tree seat attendance but the tree certificate have my name on it. That is no good.
Basic and a good introduction. If you require an overview, this will suffice.
It was acceptable
Good web and easy learn
Works great.
After booking it's very hard to get the invoice. Several emails with booking confirmation but no particular suitable item in PDF to save in our system as proof of payment and course schedule. Please try to provide them in email.
Thanks
Hey Mahmud,

As soon as you place an order with us an automatic receipt is emailed out to the email attached to your purchasing account. If you don't receive that email for whatever reason, you can always grab your receipt from the Billing section of your account, or place a request with our customer service team and we can provide that for you!

Good course.
only real problem is you don't have a French version which really surprises me with such a huge population of French people all across canada. I have several employees that would be more comfortable in a French version.
Hey Kyle,

Having French versions of our courses is definitely something on the radar that we would like to implement in the near future. Thank you for your feedback regarding the course!

Nathan
Booking the training was easy and completed the transaction quickly
Your test questions were tricky. I don't know if this good or bad.

Also I think the pop ups should activate during the lecture. I mean I had to click on them. Maybe that's what you want to make sure there is a body at the screen
Satisfactory
It was tougher than the normal online classes which was great don’t just breeze trough it
I had a major problem getting into the program. As for the actual navigation of the program very helpful. The cost of the course was a little much considering it is a job requirement. I think that you could reduce the cost so as that people can access this information easier.
Hey Tony,

Thanks for letting us know what you thought of your experience with us. I'm glad you were able to get into the course and that it was very helpful to you once the issues with accessing it were resolved. We appreciate your feedback and hope you contact us if you have any more issues with the training in the future.

Nathan
Would be better if you included the expiration date for certificates...
Hey Bradley,

A variety of the courses we offer including the WHMIS course you purchased and completed don't have set expiry dates, they simply have recommended recertification periods. Depending on the work you are doing, where you are doing it and your employer's personal standards, this recertification period can vary. Therefore we don't automatically print our certificates out with expiry dates on them. You can set your recertification periods in the Manage Certifications section of your profile. I hope this helps!

Nathan
There was no location beside the dates for the course selected that I could see.
Hey David,

Sorry you had trouble finding the location on the product page for the Working at Heights class. The location is at the top right of every Working at Heights page right underneath where you book the date and number of spots in the class. Our classroom booking team also sent you an email with the class details including the location of the training. We try our best to make sure the information regarding the class is available to you but are always looking for ways to improve on this so your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Nathan
I find it odd that most of the exam for the aerial lifts was not covered in the lessons. Someone new to lift equipment would have has a real time with this. Most of what I drew upon was my past with lift equipment... Or did I miss something?
Perhaps instead of 45 min of legalese to start the course it might be more helpful to cover the specifics of material which is in the quiz.
Hey Charles,

Thanks for the feedback regarding the course. We try to make them as user-friendly as possible while also fitting in the necessary legal jargon, and suggestions on how to improve on this are definitely appreciated.

excellent
Very boring material and repetitive. Don't like the USA content, it is not relevant to myself.
Hey Gavin,

Thanks for your feedback regarding the course and sorry for the issues you had with the USA content. The large majority of our courses contain purely Canadian content as we are a Canadian company, but there are a very select few courses that vary slightly. We are always trying to improve our training material so your comments are greatly appreciated.

Worksite Safety Compliance Centre is rated 4.66 based on 4,556 reviews