Worksite Safety Compliance Centre Reviews

55 Head StreetSuite 401Dundas, OntarioL9H 3H8

Tell us how Worksite Safety Compliance Centre made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
"it was very knowledgeable and worth a day in class to review safety knowledge"
"Good online training than taking a day off from work for in class training"
"Very informative course that was made easy to follow with a great instructor. Great location with good course times."
"It did help and I probably need a refresher course later"
"It was a great put together Training which I will recommend anyone that needs training in that aspect to get. And that is to my lecturer "Dino" who did justice to delivering a great lecture."
".......G2G"
"Everything was very good"
"easy to use for both workers and employers"
"Very good!"
"A little harder than setting in classroom for six hours"
"Excellent course content with well presented and current information. Good exams and information retention quizes. Could do with a bookmark ssytem to return you to the point you last left it as opposed to having to go back through the whole index and start from there but that's only a small detail. Looking forward to doing more courses with WSCC."
"efficient, easy to use"
"Hey, it's a very well course to learn from, alot of safety codes or symbol that we need to know. I learnt a lot."
"Straight forward, easy to use, information I learn from the courses I have used on the job. I have been using this site for five years. I print a certificate after completing that I keep in my work portfolio. Thanks"
"I was satisfied with the. WIIMIS safety training on identify all hazordous products and safety procedures in an emergency.thank you."
"I enjoyed the course and felt it was taught well."
"It was easy to follow and very informative. Thanks"
"Extremely easy to use and understand. Breaks it down to the basics without all the extra unnecessary information."
"Explicit and effective"
"The instruction was well done."
Worksite Safety Compliance Centre is rated 4.62 based on 2,951 reviews