WORKSUITES Reviews

of reviewers recommend WORKSUITES
Read WORKSUITES Reviews

About WORKSUITES:

Work is good. Where you do it matters.
Because we believe work is good and where you do it matters, we create professional workspaces that empower people to be productive and thrive.

1-888-445-WORK (9675)

sales@worksuites.com

555 Republic Drive, Suite 200

Tell us how WORKSUITES made you happy
I was an on-site client for many years with WorkSuites and, after recently downsizing my business, converted to a virtual client It's working quite well and I like the convenience of continuing to be in the same office location without having to be there everyday.
Thank you, Dr. Weber. We appreciate your business over all these years!
Perfect setting to conduct my interviews when I'm in Houston. The receptionists are always so happy to help and always have a smile on their face! Convenient location as well.
Glad to hear it! Thank you
Quick, firm, and helpful service with professional staff.
Great! Thank you!
Lots of synergy and the staff is very helpful and polite.
Thank you for sharing!
WE ARE REALLY HAPPY IN OUR NEW OFFICE AND OUR CLIENTS TOO
THANK YOU!
We are so happy you are enjoying your office!
Great place to be.
Fantastic! Thank you
The building is in a great location with access to everything. The staff is very courteous and quick to respond to any requests. I have absolutely no complaints.
The executive staff at this location is excellent... they very professional and consistently go out of their way to ensure that the tenant needs are completely satisfied.
Thank you so much!
Worksuites, Legacy in Plano is great place to office out of. They make it a fun environment to work in. Community work areas are always kept clean and you can always expect a treat in the break room:)
Thank you for sharing!
Highly recommend worksites for all of your executive needs!
When my associates and I had the need for office space near the airport, WORKSUITES' Noel Road location at the Galleria was perfect. The woman who greeted us and got the process started was named Lisa. She was very accommodating and knowledgeable. Our entire experience was seamless. Highly recommend. -Denise T.
The receptionist is so, friendly, and helped me right away with all my inquiries.
I have two offices in Sugar Land. The floor plan is great but the staff is even better. Jan makes it an amazing place to conduct business
We're in the Preston Hollow-Dallas location. Susan is the BEST! She keeps everything running. She makes us and our clients feel welcomed! We wouldn't want to do without her. Bonus, she never lets the coffee run out!
I have an office at the Houston Galleria location and nothing but EXCELLENT impressions about the professionalism exhibited by the staff. Along with their attention to detail , the efficient handling of requests, both small and large allows me to easily say , I would recommend WORKSUITES.
Bernie
How do how post this for Sara
Thax
Thank you for the fantastic job you have been doing with USHealth1 Your amazing work and dedication has really helped us out during an initial startup which is usually a difficult time in any company. I personally just wanted to make sure you know how much you are valued and appreciated at our corporate office as well as our satellite offices particularly the Orlando branch
We know that this is your first employment with WorkSuite and but your experience seems vastly different. You calm those that are worried about declining revenues jobs, low or no capital and many people are having to cover additional duties that are not part of their job descriptions. You also go from there to kitchen duties and typical maintenance Not only do you complete excellent quality work yourself but I have seen you help your coworkers as well. You come in early stay late and even use your lunch break to help pitch in and get things done. Furthermore you do this all with a fantastic attitude and willing disposition. Thank you Sara for your hard work and dedication to our company both throughout the past few months and the upcoming year. We really appreciate all that you do.

William F Coleman
CEO
USHealth1
I have used the 555 Republic location for over 3 years. The staff is always helpful ,courteous and always willing to go the extra mile. The price is excellent and the office suites are professional.
Destiny and Haley are tremendous workers on how their professionalism and attentiveness with making sure our company employees feels welcomed. Destiny's presents when I come in the building with a smile gives off a feeling of a great work environment which helps with the moral of everyone.
Chandra is very friendly and professional. Always willing to help.
I have the entire Texas market for VARIDESK and this amazing company allows me to pop in to meet with client fans at all of their locations! They are flexible, quick turnaround and always have a solution for me! If you are looking for a business relationship with a great company, I HIGHLY recommend you start here! Thanks WORKSUITES for the awesome service!- Faye
WORKSUITES is rated 4.58 based on 40 reviews