World of Camping Reviews

01209 203220

info@worldofcamping.co.uk

Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall

Tell us how World of Camping made you happy
Bought a windbreak from here didn't realize how flimsy it was Could do with a more extensive description
Easy to deal with, short lead time on order but all delivered timely and safely
Friendly speedy service. Could do with some better signage for collections
Good price, great tent. Arrived quickly. No problems.
Great service , speedy delivery, would definitely buy from this company again
Good price on the camping chairs,and quickly delivered.
Quick services and delivery. Packaging can be inproved.
Delivery was a month later than stated and I understand in this strange world we live in that delays are common, but I wasn’t kept informed and I phoned 4 times for updates before delivery. I should have been updated regarding the delay without having to phone.
Not used my purchase as yet, all I would say the service was good, will be using the windbreaks this weekend.
Very happy with the product I've got
Good no fuss order and delivery. Pleased with products.
Very good service .extremely quick efficient delivery but very surprised to find the price of my item was VERY much cheaper from other suppliers. I wish I had shopped around . £28 pound difference is quite significant
Thank you for your review and we do not want you to feel you have missed out on a good bargain, we looked at the market price and can see another company doing them cheaper by £28.00 but they are charging delivery when our delivery was free so we will credit your account today by £23.00 as a gesture of goodwill. World of Camping.
Very helpful when we had a problem with a Quest chair we purchased.
Although an item was missed from my order, the issue was resolved promptly and courteously and l would be happy to use you again
World of Camping is very good firm for camping reasonable prices. I like to to view what I buy as I live not far from the store it is easy to see what is available. The staff is very knowledgeable and helpful
I bought this mattress for friends staying over. I've been told by two persons that the mattress is comfortable. Rather firm when blown up fully but can be made softer by releasing some air. I'm happy with the purchase.
Hi Internet has been fine up until today, so hopefully I can contact you tomorrow.
caught in the middle east... along with every thing else that's occurred in the last 18 months, having to wait for 2 moon chairs for 6 weeks was unexpected, considering that 'Tresspass ' had them in shop for the same price. But never mind, they've been delivered now, & they are everything I wanted. the company kept us up to date with anticipated & actual delivery date, so no complaints there. very helpful service.
Ready to collect really quickly
Online purchase for click and collect resolved quickly and efficiently.
World of Camping is rated 4.7 based on 8,616 reviews