World of Camping Reviews

World of Camping 5 star review on 22nd July 2022
Artur
World of Camping 5 star review on 18th July 2022
James Yetman
Bit sorry to hear that the showroom was gone as I had turned up at the door in need of a part but the guy I spoke to was very helpful. I sat in the car and placed a 'click and collect' order online for what I needed and by the time I had walked the 50 yards back to the door he was there with my order.
Poor service. Package dispatched then returned to sender. Had to keep calling up to chase my parcel nobody seemed to know what was going on. Won’t be shopping here again.
Excellent product. Easy to fit and worked well in our caravan awning.
Absolutely brilliant! Quality goods at great prices, and excellent customer service, would highly recommend!
Very helpfull staff.
The website is easy to use, as is the ordering and payment process. The items ordered arrived safely and very quickly.
Our windbreak arrived very promptly and was really well packaged. Excellent product. Would definitely use World of Camping again.
A local company with competitive prices, my query’s where answered by a real person and effectively. I would definitely go to them again
Beautiful, warm sleeping bag. Definitely worth the money. Love it! Great for someone who is over 6ft too!
I ordered a melamine 16 piece dining set. Ordering was straightforward, standard delivery was quick. Packaging was strong. Very pleased with my order. Good value for money too.
Easy transaction with a very fast and efficient delivery. Wouldn't hesitate to order from World of Camping again.
Delivered when it said it would. First time using world of camping would use again.
Great value and exceptionally easy to click & collect.
My first time of purchasing from World of Camping and I have nothing to fault, my order arrived promptly and as described.
Excellent service
Again, great quick delivery and great camping products. Always very happy with my purchases and would highly recommend.
Great prices, good selection & fast delivery
What an amazing online experience. Found what I needed quickly and easily, cheaper than anywhere else, ordered in the afternoon arrived the following day, couldn't quite believe it. Certainly will be looking on this site first for all my caravanning needs in the furture.
Excellent company to deal with
Ordered a new tent as ours had finally given up. Brilliant service, great prices and fast delivery. This will be our ‘go-to’ shop for camping equipment.
World of Camping is rated 4.7 based on 8,557 reviews