wraredoll Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend wraredoll
"Quality, costumer service, design is AMAZING!!! I can’t wait to order more."
Roni Rivera
Verified Buyer
"Finding the perfect dress for our daughters first birthday was seamless thanks to Wraredoll! The quality of the fabric and construction, coupled with the style have me hooked. Customer for life! ❤️"
"Received our adorable bunny dress. My daughter doesn’t want to take it off! Received it about 8 days after ordering, so that has improved."
Kathryn Cook
Verified Buyer
"The unicorn tears dress is even more gorg in person! So excited that we have added another wrare doll piece to our collection. It was RTS and arrived in no time! 💜💕 🦄🦄🦄"
"Perfect. Well made."
Debora Griffith
Verified Buyer
"Really love the tutu bloomer I purchased!! Very well made and quick delivery. I can’t wait for my new granddaughter to wear it!!"
Cyndi Gailey
Verified Buyer
"I’m completely thrilled with her tutu bloomers. The quality is fantastic, it was sound perfection. I’ve wanted this for over a year and I’ve never been able to grab one. I’m so glad that we finally have one. Thank you so much you’re fabulous. Cyndi Gailey"
"One of a kind, beautiful piece!"
Alyssa Russell
Verified Buyer
"The sizing is always spot on! The construction is great! I buy from a lot of small business for my girls and they clothes are always great!"
Sandy Siegel
Verified Buyer
"I am so disappointed with this order. It was short shipped and the quality is off from my previous orders . What makes it worse , is that I emailed and received no reply. The gray tutu maxi came shoved in a bag full of wrinkles and at least 2” longer than our other maxis. And the basic skirts I ordered cane 2” shorter than our others, not to mention they are poorly stitched to the waist band and full of “buckling”. I am starting to see other people’s complaints. What makes me most upset is that I reached out to the company and have had zero reply. That’s the ultimate insult ."
"Customer service was so responsive, professional and kind. The end product is beautiful and a high quality item that is hard to find!"
Jessica DeSalvo
Verified Buyer
"I orderded my item in mid November for my daughters to wear Christmas. Sadley I did not receive them until dec 28th and found myself frantically searching for Christmas dresses in late December 😔"
"The clothes are beautiful but the time to get them is pretty long. I bought the mermaid dress it took over 3 months and by the time it arrived it was winter😭 she now cant wear it. The next thing I ordered was the cardigan and leggings. They both didnt make it for xmas ( the leggings were a lil tight) the cardigan still isnt here."
Alessandra GAETA
Verified Buyer
"my order n. 300002844 has not yet arrived. it is now over 6 weeks from the day of payment and therefore the expected times have passed. if you do not receive it by this week I will send you a request for reimbursement of the amount paid. Yours sincerely"
Nicole Jacobs
Verified Buyer
"Great quality, arrived just in time for the holidays."
Rachael Lamont
Verified Buyer
"This is the second time I have had an issue with ordering. The first purchase I paid the rush shipping to have in time for my daughters birthday- it was guaranteed to arrive. Didn’t show up until a week later. Now this most recent purchase I emailed multiple times to change the shipping address to Vero Beach (instead of Dallas) as I was home for the holidays and that outfit was a holiday outfit for my daughter- no one responded until AFTER it was shipped and then never re-responded after initial contact. Now my package is sitting outside in Dallas and it has since rained and snowed... so I’m sure the outfit will be damaged."
Caroline Serpe
Verified Buyer
"O M G! I just opened up my package in the mail (it’s my first wrare roll order) and I can’t explain how excited I am. I ordered the star tutu for my daughters first birthday, which is star themed and this is just PERFECT. The quality is amazing, and it looks even better than the photos. Thank you so, so much for crafting beautiful things. This is something I will hold close to my heart forever."
"The products are amazing but the communication is poor. I ordered a "pre-made" item and waited 3 weeks for shipping and when I finally contacted them they replied "sorry it was a glitch and it wasn't a pre made" I just wish they would've been proactive about contacting me instead of me having to contact them. I really only ordered the skirt because it was pre-made and I needed it quickly. Otherwise I would've been happy to wait the typical 6 weeks orders take. I do love all their tutu's though...There really aren't any like them out there."
Alessa Bieker
Verified Buyer
"Stunning! Love the quality and attention to detail! Wrare Doll pieces last forever! My daughter has worn a Wrare Doll tutu every year for her birthday and every other day inbetween. She says she's "a princess ballerina". 😍"
Magaly Rodriguez
Verified Buyer
"The fit on my little Scarlett is perfect! She will be wearing her amethyst maxi skirt for her 2nd birthday this weekend. Honestly couldn’t be any happier, looking forward to ordering more when more discount codes pop out! Thank you!"
wraredoll is rated 4.33 based on 24 reviews