wraredoll Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend wraredoll
5PM
5PM

How would you rate wraredoll ?

"My daughters love everything I purchase from wraredoll! Each piece we have purchased is so unique and they are very durable as well."
"Beautiful dresses! Shipped pretty quickly. Cant wait for the girls to wear them in the wedding!"
"I absolutely adore the play suit y’all created for my daughter’s first birthday!! It’s beautiful and very well made! Thank you so much!!"
"Love the quality!!! Beautiful pieces & awesome company!"
"Very cute and perfect for my little girl😊"
"I have been dreaming about buying the tutu with the bloomers for the last two years. I finally splurged during their sale! $28 is a reasonable price for them in my opinion. The little bloomers underneath are a bit over sized and baggy. In the end, I love the quality, design, and overall fit."
"The playsuits are adorable and provide good bum coverage when in ballet class"
"Our RTS play suit shipped super fast. It's adorable as usual. thank you!!"
"Quality, costumer service, design is AMAZING!!! I can’t wait to order more."
"Finding the perfect dress for our daughters first birthday was seamless thanks to Wraredoll! The quality of the fabric and construction, coupled with the style have me hooked. Customer for life! ❤️"
"Received our adorable bunny dress. My daughter doesn’t want to take it off! Received it about 8 days after ordering, so that has improved."
"The unicorn tears dress is even more gorg in person! So excited that we have added another wrare doll piece to our collection. It was RTS and arrived in no time! 💜💕 🦄🦄🦄"
"Perfect. Well made."
"Really love the tutu bloomer I purchased!! Very well made and quick delivery. I can’t wait for my new granddaughter to wear it!!"
"I’m completely thrilled with her tutu bloomers. The quality is fantastic, it was sound perfection. I’ve wanted this for over a year and I’ve never been able to grab one. I’m so glad that we finally have one. Thank you so much you’re fabulous. Cyndi Gailey"
"One of a kind, beautiful piece!"
"The sizing is always spot on! The construction is great! I buy from a lot of small business for my girls and they clothes are always great!"
"I am so disappointed with this order. It was short shipped and the quality is off from my previous orders . What makes it worse , is that I emailed and received no reply. The gray tutu maxi came shoved in a bag full of wrinkles and at least 2” longer than our other maxis. And the basic skirts I ordered cane 2” shorter than our others, not to mention they are poorly stitched to the waist band and full of “buckling”. I am starting to see other people’s complaints. What makes me most upset is that I reached out to the company and have had zero reply. That’s the ultimate insult ."
"Customer service was so responsive, professional and kind. The end product is beautiful and a high quality item that is hard to find!"
"I orderded my item in mid November for my daughters to wear Christmas. Sadley I did not receive them until dec 28th and found myself frantically searching for Christmas dresses in late December 😔"
wraredoll is rated 4.47 based on 32 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!