wraredoll Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend wraredoll

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does wraredoll deliver?

How can I contact wraredoll?

Tell us how wraredoll made you happy

"Great quality!"
Are you wraredoll? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Thank you so much for these gorgeous dresses . We’ve been buying them since our girls were babies and they just get better. Amazing quality and beautifully made, so many comments . Thank you x"
"Just a received a tutu bloomer, our first of this style. We love our wrare doll items! The bloomer was a little more of a short than a bikini which I do not mind at all. I thought the skirt could be an inch or more longer. Excited for this style overall because it can be worn over other leos or tops to mix and match and still easy access for bathroom stops. :)"
"Beautiful maxi skirt! Dress up with sweater or blouse. Dress down with tee! Quality is great and shipping was fast! Many compliments!"
"The quality is really good and the tutus are so beautifully made. Very pretty in person! I will always be a customer!"
"Excellent quality and customer service"
"Just got our playsuit and it is amazing!"
"Everything Wraredoll makes is amazing!! Favorite shop!!"
"I ordered my daughter a custom flower girl dress and OH MY GOODNESS! It is absolutely perfect!!! The team at wraredoll made sure the measurements were perfect (left a little room for growth), and the dress is such amazing quality for a very reasonable price. This is our second time ordering from wraredoll and we will continue to do so, as we're never left disappointed."
"Perfect for my 3 yrs old"
"My daughters love everything I purchase from wraredoll! Each piece we have purchased is so unique and they are very durable as well."
"Beautiful dresses! Shipped pretty quickly. Cant wait for the girls to wear them in the wedding!"
"I absolutely adore the play suit y’all created for my daughter’s first birthday!! It’s beautiful and very well made! Thank you so much!!"
"Love the quality!!! Beautiful pieces & awesome company!"
"Very cute and perfect for my little girl😊"
"I have been dreaming about buying the tutu with the bloomers for the last two years. I finally splurged during their sale! $28 is a reasonable price for them in my opinion. The little bloomers underneath are a bit over sized and baggy. In the end, I love the quality, design, and overall fit."
"The playsuits are adorable and provide good bum coverage when in ballet class"
"Our RTS play suit shipped super fast. It's adorable as usual. thank you!!"
"Quality, costumer service, design is AMAZING!!! I can’t wait to order more."
"Finding the perfect dress for our daughters first birthday was seamless thanks to Wraredoll! The quality of the fabric and construction, coupled with the style have me hooked. Customer for life! ❤️"
wraredoll is rated 4.57 based on 42 reviews