wraredoll Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend wraredoll
10PM
10PM

Tell us how wraredoll made you happy

"Excellent quality and customer service"
Are you wraredoll? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback wraredoll receives. Reply Free
"Just got our playsuit and it is amazing!"
"Everything Wraredoll makes is amazing!! Favorite shop!!"
"I ordered my daughter a custom flower girl dress and OH MY GOODNESS! It is absolutely perfect!!! The team at wraredoll made sure the measurements were perfect (left a little room for growth), and the dress is such amazing quality for a very reasonable price. This is our second time ordering from wraredoll and we will continue to do so, as we're never left disappointed."
"Perfect for my 3 yrs old"
"My daughters love everything I purchase from wraredoll! Each piece we have purchased is so unique and they are very durable as well."
"Beautiful dresses! Shipped pretty quickly. Cant wait for the girls to wear them in the wedding!"
"I absolutely adore the play suit y’all created for my daughter’s first birthday!! It’s beautiful and very well made! Thank you so much!!"
"Love the quality!!! Beautiful pieces & awesome company!"
"Very cute and perfect for my little girl😊"
"I have been dreaming about buying the tutu with the bloomers for the last two years. I finally splurged during their sale! $28 is a reasonable price for them in my opinion. The little bloomers underneath are a bit over sized and baggy. In the end, I love the quality, design, and overall fit."
"The playsuits are adorable and provide good bum coverage when in ballet class"
"Our RTS play suit shipped super fast. It's adorable as usual. thank you!!"
"Quality, costumer service, design is AMAZING!!! I can’t wait to order more."
"Finding the perfect dress for our daughters first birthday was seamless thanks to Wraredoll! The quality of the fabric and construction, coupled with the style have me hooked. Customer for life! ❤️"
"Received our adorable bunny dress. My daughter doesn’t want to take it off! Received it about 8 days after ordering, so that has improved."
"The unicorn tears dress is even more gorg in person! So excited that we have added another wrare doll piece to our collection. It was RTS and arrived in no time! 💜💕 🦄🦄🦄"
"Perfect. Well made."
"Really love the tutu bloomer I purchased!! Very well made and quick delivery. I can’t wait for my new granddaughter to wear it!!"
"I’m completely thrilled with her tutu bloomers. The quality is fantastic, it was sound perfection. I’ve wanted this for over a year and I’ve never been able to grab one. I’m so glad that we finally have one. Thank you so much you’re fabulous. Cyndi Gailey"
wraredoll is rated 4.54 based on 37 reviews