WriteReview Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend WriteReview

Tell us how WriteReview made you happy

Telephone
"I want to say a big thank you to Gavin for his exemplary customer service. I feel he is such an excellent ambassador for the Lunar company, so this has prompted me to write this review. I absolutely love all your shoes and boots. They are so stylish and reasonably priced."
"Made my 1st call out yesterday car wouldn't start. Was told someone reach me in 60 to 90 minutes, waited 2 hours but the company they sent did contact me with updates and prioritised ne due to having child in car with me. Was unable to diagnose problem so was towed home. Staff who answer phones at call centre need to be aware I could hear staff in the background talking and not appropriate for customers to hear inappropriate language. The recovery man was friendly and kept me upto date on what he was doing."
"All I will say about 24/7 is that once they have your money there aftercare service is next to "none", (especially the Managers who do not ring you back when promised) Also be careful if you cancel your contract that the don`t take your direct debit payment a few days later for the following month and then do not honour it if you try and make a claim."
WriteReview is rated 3.00 based on 3 reviews