www.allher.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend www.allher.com

How would you rate www.allher.com ?

Lisa
"I picked this up for my wife who likes to wear clothes that are comfortable but cute, and who especially loves clothes with a summertime flair. I was a little concerned this might be too baggy (or worse, have trouble staying up), but my wife was thrilled to get this jumpsuit. First of all, she looks simply fantastic! It's not one of those dresses that only looks good on supermodels ;) Second, the cotton is super comfortable, lightweight but not flimsy. The color is great, and fits well with the summer theme. And my wife (who is tall and full figured) was very glad for the vertical stripes and the ability to adjust the fit with elastic straps and waist and the optional belt. My own downside for getting this outfit is that my daughter loves it and wants one too :) Thumbs up!"
www.allher.com is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews