Asda Insights

Asda have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their refunds.

Happiness Grade
A-

Price - Excellent

87.18%
Industry Average
" Good selection of products, competitive prices. Easy to shop, helpful staff. Plenty of checkouts and ample self service checkout too. Customer services always very helpful and knowledgeable. "
- Elaine
" Great products and prices! Online shop and home delivery is great "
- Laura Evans
" My favourite shop! I buy everything i need there and the prices are always great. From food to clothes Asda has everything. "
- Miss Karen Fender
Write your review on Asda

Delivery - Fast

74.14%
" Fast free delivery "
- Gillian mcneill
" easy to find the things online. bonus have delivery to your door with a small charge "
- Liliana Silva
" Amazingly quick delivery and simple to use website "
F

Refunds - Difficult

32.95%
Industry Average
" Asda refuse to provide a refund, stating We have to retrieve the parcel. "
- Anonymous
" The woman advised that n9 money was taken from my bank it was just held by my bank - liars it is now 24th July and the money has been removed by Asda from my bank to theirs! Had emails from there customer service only after copying their ceo into the email change, they now tell me the order was fulfilled and they need to investigate then refund, funny I was told the shopping was returned on the very same day to store due to driver bein* unable to find our house so exactly what is there to investigate??? And why is my money still not returned to my bank by Asda as this was their incompetent staff at fault! Do not use them the6 are quick to take your cash but really do not want you having it back even if you neve4 received what you paid for, and to top it off the offered a £10e voucher as a gesture of goodwill are you taking the P! Asda is a joke and it’s complaints team are as thick as. "
- Anonymous
" I called Asda again to be told that basically they didn't do anything wrong and that they would refund my order that I was charged for and that's it. "
- Scott

Customer Service - Average

69.74%
Industry Average
" I shop at Asda regularly and am very happy with the service. "
- Jacqueline
- Elaine
" The delivery person was incredibley helpful and polite. Great service. Competitive prices and genuine good customer service "
- Lorraine Foster