Asda Insights

Asda have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their refunds.

Happiness Grade
A-

Price - Excellent

88.74%
Industry Average
" They always deliver my shopping within the time slot, friendly delivery drivers, great price "
- Chris Jones
" Prices low, big variety and ease of being able to shop "
- Gordon Muirhead
" Good shop with a lot of good items on good price "
- Id 84899 Angel Varbev Varbev
Write your review on Asda

Delivery - Fast

71.47%
Industry Average
" I recently had a home delivery from Asda. "
- Rebecca Sutherland
- Chris Jones
" very clear website, easy to order goods and excellent delivery "
- Ms Lesley Andrews
F

Refunds - Difficult

32.76%
Industry Average
" I Had a food delivery ordered, when I received it lots of the items I had ordered were missing. The delivery man was really helpful at the time, as I would imagine unbeknownst to himself that their would be an issue with the delivery. I called customer service they were not bothered and I got told with a uninterested voice that they apologise and I would be refunded. I now will be taking myself to Tesco for the missing products. "
- Michelle Dunwoody
" Customer services (only in name, not function) would only provide refund for 2/3 of the deal amount even though purchasing the missing boxes would cost me more than I was orginally going to pay. "
- Mr Andrew R Brown
" So I called again to with all the sorry’s and they would refund her for the items missing which I have to say were the most important things, and that they would offer my mum a £10 good will gesture. "
- Tracey day

Customer Service - Average

69.20%
Industry Average
" My local Asda in Chester have yet again amazed me with there fantastic customer service. I was struggling to find some of the offers I have seen on TV. I approached a lovely lady named Sandra, who walked me to where both of the items were. Nothing was too much trouble. Now that is what I called GREAT Customer service. "
- Steve
" Bringing self service . Would rather be served by a human being. "
- Sheila Conboy
" Good service and I'm si happy to buy to them in every week "
- Catalin Brinas