AutoGlanz Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read AutoGlanz Reviews

joe@auto-glanz.co.uk

UNIT 2HATTON GARDENS INDUSTRIAL ESTATE

Tell us how AutoGlanz made you happy
Fast service, Good communication and first class products as always.
Excellent and easy to use product. Only regret is not buying a bigger bottle!!
A great product that is easy to use, sprayed on and polished car in no time all.
5 star products and 5 star service. Always had quick delivery with brilliant packing (not 1 damaged item ever). I have been using autoglanz products for a while my favourite is the quick detailer it is the best you can get. Spritzer is an amazing snow foam and hoops is a brilliant wheel cleaner for regular use.
Very quick delivery of the Vision glass cleaner I'd purchased. Vision repels water very well and at lower speeds than my previous glass cleaner. I can't comment on durability at this time, but as I clean my car most weeks this shouldn't be a problem.
Easy to use good price will definitely purchase again
AutoGlanz 5 star review on 19th December 2018
Bought this as the video looked awesome so had to try it. Unfortunately it didn't do the same job on my car. Maybe my car was in better condition then the video one.
I'm still going to buy more products from you as the reviews are great.
Excellent products and delivery service.
Bought a few products now and they have all been excellent
Superb product, as advertised went on easy and gave a really glossy shine. Extremely hydrophobic, almost makes the car self cleaning.
Love this stuff. Smells of lemon sherbert, as easy to use and QD and leaves a very slick, hydrophobic, glossy finish.
Item damaged asked for replacement still waiting
1st order was placed mid November still waiting 7th Dec
I found the ordering very easy to use and the delivery was also very quick, I have not had the opportunity to use the products yet.
Excellent products, all surpassed expectations definitely my first choice for keeping my car looking looking good as new
Great company to order from
easy orders and awesome products at great prices

Winner!
AWESOME PRODUCT ! Used via a 1lt pump sprayer at 20-1 (50mls product) cuts through the winter road grime no problem. Will try at 40-1 next.
Water beading on my cars has been excellent over the last few weeks since I used the detailer and its rained every day ! :-)
Great products at a great price. Always deliver quickly and often have excellent promotions and discounts.
Purchased a bubblegum air freshener which left an awful after smell. Emailed the seller and got no response so I used the contact us form on the website and again no response. Lack of customer care. Very disappointed will not be buying from here again.
Great products that are up to the task.
I am delighted with the Autoglanz products, I have everything I need to take care of and protect my car. I will continue trusting them.

Thanks.