www.autodoc.co.uk Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend www.autodoc.co.uk

How would you rate www.autodoc.co.uk ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
neil cosgrove

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about www.autodoc.co.uk in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Neil Cosgrove
"They did not make me happy, they made me very sad. This company uses high end branded listings at a cheap proce to bate you in through google searches to then dispatch their own cheaper inferior brand items, which are conveniently over priced on their website so they can claim them to be better than what you ordered. The customer service upon complaint was rude and uncompromising. What a rotten lot they truelly are, steer clear I warn ye!."
www.autodoc.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews